Just saw Hell's Wind Staff..........Wow!

Guest GhostFaceKiller

Guest GhostFaceKiller

I just watched The Dragon and the Tiger Kids A.K.A. Hell's Wind Straff. Dude, this movie is freaking awesome! Crazy action with tight choreography and Hwang Jang Lee has this 20 minute end fight where he kicks 3 dudes in a row with one leap. It was totally sick. I highly recommend it for massive Gung Fu action.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 Element Boxer

Yeah, I also recently just watched it too. And to no suprise, it was exactly what I was expecting. Another great classic that I need to add to my library. :D

Guest kungfood

IMO, one of Hwang Jang-Lee's best performances, along with Two fists Against the Law; my favorite HJL performance is The Kid From Kwangtung, though.

I find that although he wasn't in a LOT of films, Meng Yuan-Wen was always in good movies, or movies that were definitely worthwhile, and he was always was fun to watch.

Okay, so just watched this one for the first time yesterday and...

2ppd4k3.gif

...so awesome, you guys. BEST kung fu movie I've seen in some time. Everybody brought their A-game and HJL absolutely slayed every fight scene he was in. And the ending...oh my god, the ending.

Chinatown Kid

Your exactly right,damn I've got to lay off the holiday booze cause it's not normal for me to mix my HJL movies up lol

Archived