What Kim Won Jin movie is this?

Guest Chinatown Kid

Question

6 answers to this question

J.J. Hayden

If any of these people still visit this site. Thunder Ninja Kids In The Golden Adventure takes from the Korean movie Brave Trio from 1988. Although Won Jin looks younger he's actually twenty six years old here, and he had been in earlier films as a side cast and stuntman, but this was his first starring role.

You can find more info in the Won Jin actors section.

Cheers

Edited by J.J. Hayden
  • Like 1

I am totally unsure, but it is possible it might be a film titled VINDICTIVE VENOM, a Korean martial arts film. I'm not sure if it is the film or where it is available.

Okay, just checked it is not VV. I will see what I can do about checking out what film it is.

• Like 1

Guest Chinatown Kid

Thanks for your efforts Albert, and thank you for the Rdenn link Morgoth, if we're unable to find out what film this is i'll just pm him and ask since he is the one that posted it on youtube. The action looked great in that clip and I'm hoping the whole film is filled with great fights. :cool:

Guest Yakuza954

This is from the Godfrey Ho film Thunder Ninja Kids in the Golden Adventure. It's made up a korean film with Kim Won Jin and another completely unrelated film with caucasian actors. The korean part is the only thing worthwhile and is about Won Jin and 2 other country kids being chased around the city by bad guys. It's like one of those kung fu kids movies that were so popular back in the day, so you know what to expect. Won Jin and one of the other kids show some nice acrobatics and kicks, and one of the bad guys is a pretty talented fighter, but most of the movie is a comedy with an emphasis on the gimmicks and jokes the kids use to beat the bad adults. It's interesting to see Won Jin though in what looks like his earliest on-screen appearance (he looks 18).