Your favorite 'opening credits' SEQUENCE?

Guest moviegyrl

Another thing that came to mind is the scale, each one increases in scale, the budget for OUATIC III, whether it was a good movie or not, was astronomical. But of course it had to be, OUATIC II grossed over 30 mil :eek:

OUATIC 1 Sub Opening:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB3KQpDzcWo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB3KQpDzcWo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

OUATIC 2 Opening

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3f0reWFobM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3f0reWFobM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

OUATIC 3 Opening:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sifu

• Morgoth Bauglir

• The Dragon

• MasterDrunk

The Dragon
I disagree. To me, the opening is only good because of Sammo's presence. And Bruce of course, it didn't feel too fluid.

You got to be kidding...

Will do my utmost to avoid such errors of judgement in future.

Honestly, that's all I wanted. I'd hate for you to leave like you said you were. We need the posters, let's not mention this crap anymore. Let's get to the movies, try our best to keep the forum clean (guess I didn't realize that means arguments as well) together... :D No hard feelings intended, I'll chill. I hate confrontations.

mystery of chess boxing

secret rivals 2

snake strike fist

shaolin vs wu tang

hitman in the hand of buddha

duel of the 7 tigers

legend of a fighter

The Man From Hong Kong, with Wang Yu at the academy training the cadets, and the intro song "Sky High" strikes up... It's one of the best theme songs ever for a MA flick.

:D

Shaolivevil

THE BIG BOSS

WARRIORS TWO

EXECUTIONERS OF SHAOLIN

FLAG OF IRON

THE DELINQUENT

THE SAVAGE 5

CHINESE SUPER NINJAS

SHANGHAI 13

Omni Dragon

One of my favourite openings but it just before the credits is Twinkle, Twinkle Lucky Stars the bit where it talks about wars, space shuttles ect & then said 'However, none of these has anything to do with the story that follows.' lol:)

lillippa328

Drunken Monkey...

because it was in 2002/2003 and it had that classic Shaw brothers opening to it from the 70's/80's!!! Loved the vintageness!

for me, regardless if there is fighting in the opening credits, it has to have a good tune....kinda like a spaghetti western (believe it or not, that is how i know if the movie is going to be good, so far im not wrong...yet)

all the bruce lee films had KILLER opening tunes.

snake in eagles shadow is great because of the music AND jackie's forms

also...life of a ninja has and awesome opening sequence. ninjas and chicks mud-wrestling. who could ask for more?

Game of Death's opening title sequence was pretty cool with the games of chance themes centered around the clips of Lee and Norris' colosseum battle.

Omni Dragon
Game of Death's opening title sequence was pretty cool with the games of chance themes centered around the clips of Lee and Norris' colosseum battle.

I think it's very much like a Bond opening.

Snake and Crane Arts of Shaolin had a cool intro with Jackie showing off his weaponry skills. Snake in the Eagles Shadow is still my favourite with Jackie performing his snake style with the trippy music in the background.

Bronx Rican

Shaolin Drunken Monk is no keeper, but is at least a must-see if you're like me and need to watch something hilariously awful now and then to put a smile on your face.

Since I can't recall many at the moment, just a couple to point out that music makes the intro in my case for the most part: Dirty Ho and The Master. I'd love to get that music; I know the former is available at least.

Special mention to Life Gamble: never caught this flick until recently, and the titles were impressive. Everyone's perfectly still, and mostly dead serious, with all the beautiful flags and that well-known "Holy Grail" music playing. Made the film look very ambitious.

crazedjustice888

Mine would be...

Shaolin Martial Arts

Shaolin Avengers

Heroes Two

36th Chamber of Shaolin

Legendary Weapons of China

Drunken Monkey

Thats all I can think of now.

lillippa328
Snake and Crane Arts of Shaolin had a cool intro with Jackie showing off his weaponry skills. Snake in the Eagles Shadow is still my favourite with Jackie performing his snake style with the trippy music in the background.

Oh yea Jackie did his thing for about 6-7 minutes in Snake and Crane Arts...very nice

my fave too XD