Best training sequences...

The Dragon

Morgoth Bauglir

Legend of a Fighter- really good movie but had special resonance with the inevitable showdown between Kurata and Kar Yan. And the training sequence is the one with Kurata training himself before the fight. Crazy!

Agreed! I would not mess with Kurata!

My favorite training scene of alltime has to be Tung Wei in Mask of Death.

One Armed Boxer

A few more classic Shaw Brothers movies with great training sequences...

Chinese Boxer - Jimmy Wang Yu learning iron palm technique!

The Master - Yuen Tak being trained by Chen Kuan Tai!

Executioners From Shaolin - Chen Kuan Tai with the bronze dummy!

Return to the 36th Chamber - Gordon Liu unknowingly learning scaffolding kung-fu!

Clan of the White Lotus - Gordon Liu training in embroidery fist!

Karate Kid, gotta love how he trains a kid and gets his house painted, deck sanded and cars waxed at the same time.

Fearless Hyeana Is this the one where Jackie is hanging by his feet bending in half and banging his back on a board? good stuff

Five Deadly Venoms gotta love the opening sequence where each Venom shows off his training skills.

Operation Scorpio the hero is trained by Lau Kar Leung and develops his own eel style to take on Sonny the Scorpion.

Way of the Dragon
Karate Kid, gotta love how he trains a kid and gets his house painted, deck sanded and cars waxed at the same time.

Karate Kid!! YES!! that is a good one for training sequences! I love it how he is able to block from doing all the painting and that. Man i love that film!

Morgoth Bauglir
Tung Wei's training scene in Incredible Kung Fu Master is also pretty cool, expecially when he's practicing on the slippery floor.

Yeah that is some good training there. My favorite part is where Tung Wei keeps jumping up and doing the splits in between the tables. that guy is unreal.