2 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Your Favorite White Haired Villian

• Lo Lieh
    • Hwang Jang Lee
    • Chang Li
    • Ku Feng

Guest WhiteTiger1
Nice! You must've taken that in front of a mirror :D

There's no need to curse, see how people like you ruin a conversation and go beyond the line because of your immature ignorance. I don't expect you to understand what I just said, maybe this'll clarify things!

shutupthumbqn3.jpg

Now I bet White Tiger's gonna give some smartass response, and this thread is going to continue going off track.

Grow up coward!! Quit hidding behind your computor...You are the one who sent it off track and anybody who reads the trend will see that... What a Loser!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now I bet White Tiger's gonna give some smartass response, and this thread is going to continue going off track.

Grow up coward!! Quit hidding behind your computor...You are the one who sent it off track and anybody who reads the trend will see that... What a Loser!!

Told ya! :rolleyes:

istockphoto_1635275_older_woman_shrugs.jpg

On to another subject....................and now I bet WhiteTiger is gonna go into another hissyfit and respond once again.

Wait for it................wait for it!

Guest WhiteTiger1
Told ya! :rolleyes:

istockphoto_1635275_older_woman_shrugs.jpg

On to another subject....................and now I bet WhiteTiger is gonna go into another hissyfit and respond once again.

Wait for it................wait for it!

What!! Is This Your MOM!!

I am done playing your game, logic is not in your vocabulary, hense your very first statement that you yourself did not have to post...When I don't like what I am watching or listening to I turn the channel.You are just being a jerk, for some odd reason, must be you pissed to bed or woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I am 45 and probably were watching these movie's before you were a spot on your mom's mattress. Grow up Kid!!

Like I said before quit hidding behind your computor and be a man when you have a problem with someone. I am not hard to find, HELL I'll give you my address and then we can settle this like real men.

OK Loser!!

Guest WhiteTiger1

To Everyone else on this forum, I am SORRY for the statements entered on this post, But everybody Knows there's always someone who wants to ruin it for others..

I Will not be aidding this person on ruining the rest of my post.

Never had a problem with him before, just seems to me he did not have to answer this post in the first place if he had a problem with it...:confused:

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

I voted Ku Feng as well. Then I'd have to make honorable mention in regards to Chang Yi in Eagles Claw and beyond. Those two actors were in way more classic kung fu films than the others mentioned. Sheer volume we're talking here. Of course Lo Lieh is awesome as well and a hands down favorite of mine, but I never thought he looked right with the white haired wig, and the sticky-on white eyebrows.

As for the others... in all respect, the films, storylines, acting/presence, they're not even in the same calibre as the three above mentioned. Yet only in regards to Hwang Jang Lee, I've always felt he was such a wasted talent, the man did have presence and he was a kick ass martial artist.

One more extremely underrated master of the genre was Tommy Lee, a mutha f*ckin villian that's mad right there!

Wow, this guy is takin it seriously. Don't threaten me either, I'm just messin with ya. I enjoy bothering you. I don't intend on going to Gaysville Indiana to argue white haired Kung Fu masters. It may make for an interesting Cory Yuen film, nonetheless, let's just end this here. And please don't make a response. Let's just end it. If you continue this it'll make you look bad. Were online conpatriates, let's not continue ;)Please! I enjoy being friends with online dudes, including you. Let's not act nasty to each other.

Ok, so on to White faced masters, they make the best good guys or teachers as well. (eg. Pai Mei in Kill Bill)

Guest Morgoth

You are the one making yourself look bad. You look like a complete jackass man. White Tiger has every reason to be mad. white Tiger, please don't respond to this person, he is just hoping that you do. Both of you need to stop it. and Sifu, don't tell people to shut up, that is not cool. this is the internet, not your grade school playground. I have said all I need to say on this and I will not respond to you again on this, so don't be surprised when I don't respond to you.

Guest WhiteTiger1
You are the one making yourself look bad. You look like a complete jackass man. White Tiger has every reason to be mad. white Tiger, please don't respond to this person, he is just hoping that you do. Both of you need to stop it. and Sifu, don't tell people to shut up, that is not cool. this is the internet, not your grde school playground.

It is not worth responding too!!Again everyone I am Sorry!!

Thanks Morgoth

Don't speak down to me, it's just easy to manipulate this situation. No more :rolleyes: Let's just continue, we're both going to far WhiteTiger, agreed. Truce! (you can respond to that!) Huh, White Tiger?!

Like I said, on to White Haired Villains, Lo Lieh is one of the quintessentials.

Alan Chui in 7 Grandmasters is a good villain. I just think he looks bad in the White Haired schtick! He looked to young and skinny.

Guest Morgoth
Don't speak down to me, it's just easy to manipulate this situation. No more :rolleyes: Let's just continue, we're both going to far WhiteTiger, agreed. Truce! (you can respond to that!) Huh, White Tiger?!

Like I said, on to White Haired Villains, Lo Lieh is one of the quintessentials.

Alan Chui in 7 Grandmasters is a good villain. I just think he looks bad in the White Haired schtick! He looked to young and skinny.

WTF? Are you telling me not to talk down to you? I wasn't trying to talk down to you, but once you told White Tiger his thread was dumb its kind of hard not to get upset over that. You are acting like a child. And if telling you that you are acting like a child is talking down to you, then quit acting like a child, and I wouldn't need to say somethign like that.

Right...........................Lo Lieh is the man!! Would you say that he was better in the good guy roles, or evil ones. I personally think he's a better badass! :cool:

Lo Lieh in King Boxer (aka 5 Fingers of Death):

King-Boxer-2.jpg

Guest Morgoth
For me, it's the Legmaster himself, Hwang Jang-Lee, in Secret Rivals I & II, The Invincible Armour, Snuff Bottle Connection, and The 36 Deadly Styles.

Also Demon Strike, Dance of the Drunken Mantis, Masters of Tiger Crane and Heroes of Shaolin. I have to go with kickmaster Hwang. Did we list em all? Does he play a white haired villain in Ghosts Galore? and in Ninja Terminator he wears a blonde wig. does that count :P

What do you think in regard to my previous question. I'm in dire conflict on this subject. He's good in both, he's kinda like Hwang Jang Lee. He's kinda hard to see in a good role. At least he had some good charisma.

Guest WhiteTiger1

Hwang Jang Lee was a awesome Bad Ass in Dragon's Claw also...

I think Lo Lieh was a better Bad Guy then a Good Guy, he just had the look, just like Hwang Jang Lee.

Some of my favorite Bad Guy Movie's of Lo Lieh

Executioners from Shaolin

Mad Monkey Kung Fu

Fists of the White Lotus

Some of my Favorite Good Guy Movies

Fatal Needles vs. Fatal Fists

Killer from Above

Kingboxer-Five Fingers of Death:)

Archived