• Lo Lieh
    • Hwang Jang Lee
    • Chang Li
    • Ku Feng

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheManInWhite

My list is based on fighting skills as well as their sheer villianness (if there is such a word):

1) Mark Long in Mystery of Chessboxing

2) Pang Kang in Woman Avenger

3) Eagle Han Ying in Death Duel of Kung Fu

4) Tommy Lee in The Hot, the Cool & the Vicious

5) Ku Feng in Avenging Eagle

Guest Chinatown Kid

I have to say Lo Lieh as Bei Mei is the quintessential White Haired Hermit Villain to me, he was the first one I ever saw in that role in Executioners From Shaolin(shown under the title Executioners of Death) way back in the early 80's on Black Belt Theatre. He was also great playing the similar White Haired Villain in Clan of the White Lotus.

I have to say Lo Lieh as Bei Mei is the quintessential White Haired Hermit Villain to me, he was the first one I ever saw in that role in Executioners From Shaolin(shown under the title Executioners of Death) way back in the early 80's on Black Belt Theatre. He was also great playing the similar White Haired Villain in Clan of the White Lotus.

Lo Lieh was one of the best actors/villians MA films had to offer. His Pai Mei was every bit and even more sinister than Hwang Cheng Li's Silver Fox...

Guest Iron_Jinon

pai meis kung-fu was main reason I think executioners from shaolin is just average,fight scenes he featured were almost boring.fists of the white lotus is better movie.

For me, it's the Legmaster himself, Hwang Jang-Lee, in Secret Rivals I & II, The Invincible Armour, Snuff Bottle Connection, and The 36 Deadly Styles.

Guest ironfistedmonk

Chang Yi is easily the best fox IMO, Eagles Claw was the first "proper" old skool film I ever saw and he is one of the reasons why I have spent so much damn money on collecting these films, you can't beat his look in Eagles Claw with the dragon suit and the pointy boots, great stuff

Guest greenfan

I had to go with my first instinct...Lo Lieh.

Right up there as one of the greatest kung fu actors of all time. His white haired master in Clan of the White Lotus is incredible. He owns the screen.

Initially I thought Lo Leih. But when I thought about it, it was just based on his presence and acting ability. My favorite is WJL. No one had the complete package of terror that he possessed. When he took out an entire group of people or gave two super skilled co-stars hell, you BELIEVED it!

5 Element Boxer

1 Jack Long is Ninja Hunter :cool:

2 Hwang Jang Lee in Invincible Armour

3 Chang Yi in Eagle's Claw

4 Ku Feng in Avenging Eagle

5 Lo Lieh in Executioners from Shaolin and Clan of the White Lotus

Don't forget Robert Tai in Incredible Kung Fu Mission.

But yeah, HJL.

Fights in Executioners from Shaolin boring?:confused:(where's my throw up smiley when I need it).

1.Lo Lieh

2.Hwang Jang Lee

3.Chang Yi

4.Ku Feng

This is dumb to make a list like this, I could name ten of my favorites that aren't even on here. It's never a good idea to make a general question like this with only 4 OPTIONS!!

That's like making a greatest Kung Fu movies of all time list with only 36th Chamber of Shaolin and Drunken Master :rolleyes:

Guest Iron_Jinon

Fights in Executioners from Shaolin boring?:confused:(where's my throw up smiley when I need it).

for each his own..pai mei should have been like

0K1V_v7K_no

Guest WhiteTiger1
This is dumb to make a list like this, I could name ten of my favorites that aren't even on here. It's never a good idea to make a general question like this with only 4 OPTIONS!!

That's like making a greatest Kung Fu movies of all time list with only 36th Chamber of Shaolin and Drunken Master :rolleyes:

You know it's like turning the channel on your TV, if you don't like what you are watching then turn the channel. Different strokes for different folks. I did not ask or beg you to answer my post. It was a simple question and it was 4 of my favorite white haired villians. You did not even have to answer the 4, you could added your favorite on the post. KISS-KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID

Imagine!! Now you can post your own poll. Then you can ask who are your top 1000 White Haired Villians or however many you choose to ask for. Who are you to start to question my post in the first place. It was a simple question. If you wanted to add your favorite then you could of added it to the post.

Remind me to answer your post with the same manner...:mad:

You know it's like turning the channel on your TV, if you don't like what you are watching then turn the channel. Different strokes for different folks. I did not ask or beg you to answer my post. It was a simple question and it was 4 of my favorite white haired villians. You did not even have to answer the 4, you could added your favorite on the post. KISS-KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID

Imagine!! Now you can post your own poll. Then you can ask who are your top 1000 White Haired Villians or however many you choose to ask for. Who are you to start to question my post in the first place. It was a simple question. If you wanted to add your favorite then you could of added it to the post.

Go get'em Tiger!

:D

Use your brain, it would've been simpler to just not put a poll. It was a dumb choice. Take a deep breath and shut up, I don't need to leave a windbag answer to make my point :cool:

d6f6kj9.jpg

Guest Morgoth

People can do whatever they want on here. I am going to start a "what is your favorite chewing gum" thread. It will be a poll, and there is nothing you can do about it:D:p

People can do whatever they want on here. I am going to start a "what is your favorite chewing gum" thread. It will be a poll, and there is nothing you can do about it:D:p

Yes, what I said before was an opinion! Thanks for that though, Morgoth. I just think it was a silly idea is all :rolleyes: Forget it, on to more KUNG FUUUUUU!!! :rolleyes:

Guest WhiteTiger1
Use your brain, it would've been simpler to just not put a poll. It was a dumb choice. Take a deep breath and shut up, I don't need to leave a windbag answer to make my point :cool:

d6f6kj9.jpg

:mad:

2992478220087496838EXPvKE_th.jpg

Nice Picture of Sifu, what an ass...:mad:

Nice! You must've taken that in front of a mirror :D

There's no need to curse, see how people like you ruin a conversation and go beyond the line because of your immature ignorance. I don't expect you to understand what I just said, maybe this'll clarify things!

shutupthumbqn3.jpg

Now I bet White Tiger's gonna give some smartass response, and this thread is going to continue going off track.

Archived