Anyone know this one?

Guest rederror

Guest rederror

Details are a bit vague but will try my best.

Ok, i think this is an American film i don't know but i remember seeing a trailer for this movie a few times years ago. It started off with this bloke standing at a pool table talking and then all of a sudden he gets kicked in the face from behind. Then a Chinese man comes to the camera and says something like "they call me something else" Thats all the trailer was i think. I seem to remember the name Hawk possibly having something to do with it. I used to wonder what the hell this movie was as i have no idea. Anyone?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've got it on VHS it's ok has some decent fights etc.. it's called karate cops on my vhs and george chung is not a good actor but is a pretty skilled fighter imo he was in dragon fight with jet li and stephen chow and played the big boss' killer in it.. richard norton and chuck jeffreys are really good in it and george chung is nice while fighting but his fake cowboy accent and him tryin to act like a texan is really annoying.. somebody said this movie inspired the rush hour series but i doubt it

Archived