Cheapest Shipping for Shaws

Guest daTOAD

i usually order from dvdYoYo[something like that] ,but shipping killing me. Any suggestions on where to order Celestial/Ivl Shaws with a cheap ship fee[prefer someplace in the U.S. if possible]. thanks, D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oldeschool17

I think cdwow does free shipping, but they are unreliable on transit time for shaw releases. I think on average they push the deliveries to a month before they are dispatched/in stock

From what ive dealt with, dddhouse prolly has the overall best prices in dvds and shipping. The only thing i dont like about them is that you have to sign off on them(they wont leave em in my mailbox) and as a result, i have to drive to the post office to pick em up.

ethaicd would be the cheapest, as they don't charge for shipping. I haven't had to sign for my ddd stuff for a wile now. Initially I did but for some reason, my PO just drops tem in now.

Guest malahat

I usually expect yesasia and hkflix orders to take 18 - 21 days to reach Canada as they have to come from assorted HK suppliers, be re-shipped to the US central shipper, then come to Canada with delays at customs. dddhouse are shipped direct from HK so take afew days less. dddhouse uses real stamps. not a postage meter, so I make some collector friends happy.

That's why I go to my local import retailer to get the current releases which are here in 7 days (I picked up Pursuit and Asia-Pol last week.

Guest Chen Kuan Tai

Hi, I have a question cause declaration. For example, if I order 5 dvds at dddhouse which cost about 50US$. It have to declare from ddd because in Germany the custom limit to pay no tax are Euro 22. What is for you a good declare amount that the custom the parcel doesn't check?

I mostly ordered 2 dvds at ddd, so I hadn't to declare, until now. Hope some ddd fans can help me. By the way what's the custom limit for Usa?

Regards

Chen

Guest malahat

A quick update re yesasia:

My order placed Nov.20 arrived today. They appear to ship to Toronto, then forward to the rest of Canada. But I now have Corpse Mania and Shaolin Temple in my collection.

Archived