The Shaolin Plot (1977)

Guest rederror

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest will91XingYu

Yuen Biao has a cool fight with Chin Yuet Sang i've heard. That Casanova Wong fight is awesome, is that Kwan Young Moon there as well?

Guest Morgoth
Yuen Biao has a cool fight with Chin Yuet Sang i've heard. That Casanova Wong fight is awesome, is that Kwan Young Moon there as well?

That is Kwan Young Moon alright, but for some reason he doesn't get to show off his kicks:confused:

In my view this is one of the unsung classics of all time! Fast mving plot, superb action, Sammo and Casanova in his fist role! The early fights are nearly on a par with the end, especially the Kam Kong early fight wherein he shows off some great boot skills. I got a HK dvd with great artwork but a bad print. Is the footage on youtube from the vcd anyone know?

Hi Guys

I dont know how this one got past me but I saw clips of it on youtube and it looks the business.

Can you buy it anywhere? Old Golden Harvest classic from 1977 with Sammo, James Tien and Casanova Wong......

You can buy this on Hong Kong VCD, not on DVD yet.

Try Buyoyo.com. Cheap!!

I got a custom made DVD wth mandarin/ english language!

The dvd is made from the VCD and the english dub track you can barely hear atall. Don't even bother with the english track, but the cantonese track is fine of course.

I think its Mandarin not Cantonese, but yes this is the best version until a dvd comes out. This needs a remastered release, classic film and a great end fight scene.

That does look great. Hopefully someone will pick this up and release a nice DVD. Fortune Star sucks to work with though, so I'm not holding my breath.

Which is the longert version of this film?

Seems to be a 2 hour version on youtube? dont know if thats right or not.

And whats the best print? with English subs or dubbed.

Cheers

Can't answer about the longest version but the best print is likely to be the one Shout Factory recently released.

Archived