Kung Fu Movies where the bad guy wins

Guest dbmaster514

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest teako170
Well as long as you know that THIS WILL BE A MAJOR SPOILER, I will tell you that Rebellious Reign has the bad guy winning.

Whattttt??????:eek:

CRAP! Gee whiz Morgoth. Thanks. Thanks alot!! :mad:

Nah, I already saw this.... :P

Solid flick - though if Bruce Lee were playing the role, it would be hard imagine ol' Norman getting away clean...

Another flick {spoilers} that I can think of is Dirty Ho. While Gordon wasn't exactly the bad guy, Wong Yu did get played at the end.

Guest Morgoth

LOL, yeah, Norman chu may have had to actually fight at the end if Bruce Lee was the star of the movie. Still, Rebellious Reign is one of the most amazing endings I have ever seen.

Guest will91XingYu

Thanks thats the one. It's not really bad guys winning but Ninja Final Duel when Lo Rei died! I really wasn't expecting that at all.

Guest thundered mantis

It´s great this topic has been brought in, because a friend of mine, who knows I´m nutter for kung fu flicks, told me he once saw a classic kung film where the good guy tried repeteadly to win over the bad guy, but he was defeated every time. After every defeat, he went back to training, but that wasn´t enough. At the end, after the last training, they fought again and the hero died! The villain walked away, and bang! END.

What movie is that? It has always puzzled me. Iron Dragon Strikes Back?

Guest iron flag

Rebellious Reign is an excellent movie. Some may consider Chen Kuan Tai a "bad guy" in Iron Monkey. More of an anti-hero but still a very good movie. Two others that come to mind are Killer Constable and Invincible Shaolin.

Guest Iron_Jinon
Invincible Shaolin.

Nooooooo....both north and south shaolin are good guys they just fight against each other coz wang lung wei tricked them to do so.

Guest Morgoth
Rebellious Reign is an excellent movie. Some may consider Chen Kuan Tai a "bad guy" in Iron Monkey. More of an anti-hero but still a very good movie. Two others that come to mind are Killer Constable and Invincible Shaolin.

None of the main characters live at the end of Killer Constable.

Guest Morgoth

That was pretty damn sad when they show that girl standing in the rain at the end of the movie. One day I hope to see the version where CKT lives. I remember someone posted screencaps of it once.

Flashlegs Pete Jr

Shaolin Mantis with David Chaing was awful IMO .......Spoiler subject for a thread so I wont say much more for the sake of the NEWBIES!!!

IFeed.asp?ImageID=831

IFeed.asp?ImageID=830

IFeed.asp?ImageID=829

masterofoneinchpunch
New Fist Of Fury - the heroes get wasted, but then they were very inept.

Anytime you have a inadvertently hilarious quote like this:

"We're a Kung Fu School, so calm down. Let's not fight!" -- Master of Seven Peaks School (New Fist of Fury)

you know your school is probably inept.

Archived