Can anyone name these movies?

Guest Sandpalm79

Guest Sandpalm79

Ok so this is a long shot.. but I saw these back on samurai sunday on philly 57 in about 1985, but I imagine they were on kung fu theater as well. so i have very little info really but if anyone knows..

1. the first one were two men (wearing blue possibly haha) and they were fighting the whole movie over a kungfu book or trying to aquire it and the last shot of the movie is the one guy running towards the camera a bit in a field and hes like holding book. Like celebrating the fact he got it..

2. Ok this one is very vague info but there were 3 brothers or kung fu villians in this clan and they all are introduced and the only thing i really remember is one had butterfly swords and was demonstrating underneath a wood structure ( like a wooden deck) and they were all seemingly feared

if anyone has any idea let me know!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Morgoth
Ok so this is a long shot.. but I saw these back on samurai sunday on philly 57 in about 1985, but I imagine they were on kung fu theater as well. so i have very little info really but if anyone knows..

1. the first one were two men (wearing blue possibly haha) and they were fighting the whole movie over a kungfu book or trying to aquire it and the last shot of the movie is the one guy running towards the camera a bit in a field and hes like holding book. Like celebrating the fact he got it..

2. Ok this one is very vague info but there were 3 brothers or kung fu villians in this clan and they all are introduced and the only thing i really remember is one had butterfly swords and was demonstrating underneath a wood structure ( like a wooden deck) and they were all seemingly feared

if anyone has any idea let me know!

# 2 sounds like 3 Evil Masters. I haven't seen it in a while but I think the bald guy with a ponytail is practicing his butterfly knives under a deck when the kid who plays the hero comes to fight him. Do you remember anything else about the movie? Is the final fight between a young guy and a white haired guy?

Guest Sandpalm79

thankyou guys!! Believe it or not i have 3 evil masters but never watched it because i thought it was all cut like the other shaw brothers crash cinema ones. I will check it out now and also order stroke of death!

Guest Morgoth
Believe it or not i have 3 evil masters but never watched it because i thought it was all cut like the other shaw brothers crash cinema ones.

You probably mean that you have the Groundzero version. what is the running time? If it is about 90 minutes long then it should be uncut.

Archived