Looking for some stuff for the Media Blasters releases

Linn1

Hi guys. As most of you know, I'm working on the new MB releases of these Shaw Brothers films:

Heroes Two

The Master

Challenge of the Masters

Martial Club

Flag of Iron

The Brave Archer

The Deadly Duo

The Ten Tigers of Kwangtung

Black Magic 2

Five Elements Ninjas

And what I'm mainly looking for at the moment are any US trailers, posters, etc. If anyone can help with this or anything, please PM me. We've got a lot of stuff already but I'm looking to add more if I can.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest teako170
And what I'm mainly looking for at the moment are any US trailers, posters, etc. If anyone can help with this or anything, please PM me. We've got a lot of stuff already but I'm looking to add more if I can.

I have some large file stuff Victor Lim sent me years back including a FEN poster which is a bit different. I'll see what I can dig up.

Guest RogueWarrior

Heroes Two

The Master

Challenge of the Masters

Martial Club

Flag of Iron

The Brave Archer

The Ten Tigers of Kwangtung

Five Elements Ninjas

I have original posters of the above titles. I also have a HK and a Thai version of Heroes Two.

I thought you said before it was Black Magic, not Black Magic 2. I can't wait to see part 2. :):)

Nah, Image had part one. Thanks for the offer Silver Hermit, but we've got that. Would love to find a trailer for it though! RogueWarrior, you've got a PM.

Hi,

If you could advise them to get their Canadian distro right, that would be awsome. I'm in Quebec. So far, Image & Dragon Dynasty releases come out weeks/months after they do in the usa. I still haven't seen Righting Wrongs in shops. The DD Seven Swords only showed up during the summer. I suspect that there might be some very particular things about Quebec that can slow the process up, but pretty much everything else gets here on time.

Thanks

h

Guest mantis FIST
Linn,

My stuff is going out to you in the mail tomorrow morning. You should have it by Thursday.

Did you send him that challenge of the masters trailer I gave you?

Guest mantis FIST
No actually I didn't. I need to check and see if I still have it by the way. Would you send it to Linn?

Yeah, Let me look for it.

Thanks!

Guest chen lung

For 'Heroes Two', what will the situation be with regards to '3 Styles Of Hung Fist'? English dub for it exists, but I don't know about the Mandarin.

Guest mantis FIST

I think I have this on a disc with the orignal english. I recorded it off a tape for heroes two. Linn do you need any trailers for ten tigers? Im still lookin for the challenge of the masters trailer. I thought I knew where it was but I cant find it...yet! I know it was on one of the Hk video? Shaws that came out.

Cheers!

For 'Heroes Two', what will the situation be with regards to '3 Styles Of Hung Fist'? English dub for it exists, but I don't know about the Mandarin.

I'm looking for it actually. I don't remember ever seeing it myself. As of now, I'm hoping the disc will have the original version of Three Styles... and the Celestial edit.

I think I have this on a disc with the orignal english. I recorded it off a tape for heroes two. Linn do you need any trailers for ten tigers? Im still lookin for the challenge of the masters trailer. I thought I knew where it was but I cant find it...yet! I know it was on one of the Hk video? Shaws that came out.

Cheers!

I'm more or less looking for anything that wasn't on the Celestial discs. I've got somethings myself, but on the off chance that someone on the board has better quality sources, or something I don't, I thought I'd send the word out. Please PM me with whatever you think you have.

Guest chen lung
I'm looking for it actually. I don't remember ever seeing it myself. As of now, I'm hoping the disc will have the original version of Three Styles... and the Celestial edit.

Dighkmovies mentions that Celestial have it. Not sure if it refers to the edited version that's on the IVL DVDs (as a seperate feature), or the original (MANTIS FIST owning it in it's English form). I've seen it in English (was on Youtube, but can't find it)

If there's debate to whether it should be part of the film, Media Blasters could use seamless branching, or indeed as an extra.

The one they're talking about is the Celstial edit. I've got a copy of the English version myself, I'm just looking for the best source. It shouldn't be a problem including it, I just want the best.

Guest chen lung
The one they're talking about is the Celstial edit. I've got a copy of the English version myself, I'm just looking for the best source. It shouldn't be a problem including it, I just want the best.

Remember the Mandarin soundtrack too ;).

Archived