Warriors of the Sung Dynasty

Guest will91XingYu

Guest will91XingYu

I just finished watching this 1984 mainland production, i'd never read any reviews for it but i'd seen part of the end fight and so i though i'd give it a go. The first hour is ok, some good fights with the usual really cool wushu moves, but then the last 20 minutes, the end fight is in my opinion the best mainland end fight (for me Kids of Shaolin comes a close second). Loads of weapons, styles and all kinds of crazy moves, the best fight is a guy doing drunken wizard style against another guy wow this fight is amazing! The main lead called Liu Kwok Hing is a great lead with really cool martial arts ability. In the uk the company rarecope have released it, with a stills agllery and two wushu demos, and for 10 pounds you can't go wrong with this one, i'll get a review up in the next few weeks for this one.

Thanks, will

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Amazing Psycho Per

Wow, thanks guys. No I'm not from the UK. Why doesn't Rarescope release this one over here in North America?

Anyway, could someone please tell me what are the specs for this version? Is it widescreen/full screen, dubbed/subbed?

The Amazing Psycho Per

Specs are:

-Widescreen

-Mandarin audio track and English dubbed audio track

-Remastered Removable Subtitles

Extras

-Photo and Stills Gallery

-Two Wushu demonstrations

Guest will91XingYu

The wushu demos were really good i though. The movie is pretty good but the end fight makes it for me, does anyone know if there was a sequal because it leaves it wide open for one?

Archived