Rare Movies

Guest rederror

Morgoth Bauglir

Greenfan is supposed to be releasing return of the deadly Blade. Same company that is releasing Ninja in ancient China.

Greenfan if you read this, can you tell me if there is any way you will be releasing Sword of Justice?

Return of the Deadly Blade will be out next year.

You've got a bit of a semi for Sword of Justice havent you, Morgoth. As far as I know, Toby is planning to release it sometime in the future.

So the Rarescope Sword Named Revenge is dub? I have a dvd of a nice print eng. subbed with mandarin soundtrack. Weird.

The Rarescope release is English dubbed with no Mandarin option although some scenes are in Mandarin. The English dub is really bad - I wonder if it was done sometime after the original release of the movie? It doesn't seem to feature any of the usual dubbers.

If you wanna talk about rarescope, run, don't walk to get Drunken Dragon!!!! It's a cinematic experience. Looks like a Yuen Clan film. Don't miss out!

I'm not kidding. Leave your house, run to the HKflix warehouse & get Drunken Dragon. Forget everything else. Just drop whatever you're doing & get this movie today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mouth is agape. I don't have words. That was amazing.

It's pretty good, some interesting training sequences as well.

But HAZ, please don't double-post. If you wanna be funny edit your post, that's one of the basic rules of forums. It's not a big deal, just don't do it again.

Morgoth Bauglir
The Rarescope release is English dubbed with no Mandarin option although some scenes are in Mandarin. The English dub is really bad - I wonder if it was done sometime after the original release of the movie? It doesn't seem to feature any of the usual dubbers.

dang, that sucks. Hopefully the movie is good enough to overlook it. But the dubbing cant be as bad as that English dub for Lost Swordship (I hope).

And Drunken Dragon is not the best Rarescope has released (IMO), but it is damn good! Put on your running shoes and get moving.

And Drunken Dragon is not the best Rarescope has released (IMO), but it is damn good! Put on your running shoes and get moving.

I think it's got the best video transfer, but the release itself with special features and all pales in comparison to Showdown at the Cotton Mill!

I have no complaints about the Rarescope release. For $6.99 it is more than worth it.

Neither do I, for the kind of companies they're competing against, they're the top of their class :cool:

Morgoth Bauglir
Sounds ok, but the other two seem more promising especially The Chinese Godfather! :)

I wonder if Chinese Godfather is a Bruce Lee clone type movie. Those rarely turn out very good.

I wonder if Chinese Godfather is a Bruce Lee clone type movie. Those rarely turn out very good.

It may, I agree there aren't many good ones, but they're definately some! Maybe this'll be another :eek: I'm hyped to see 'em both.

Just wondering - Has Rarescope given up using the white plastic DVD cases? My Dream Sword/Sword Named Revenge came with a black case. It was shrink-wrapped, tho.