Is Five Element Ninjas out of stock?

Guest goliamoto

Guest goliamoto

I ordered it 10 days ago in Yesasia.com and they are still searching for suppliers. In DDDhouse the DVD is already out of stock. Is there anybody else waiting for it?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest teako170
I ordered it 10 days ago in Yesasia.com and they are still searching for suppliers. In DDDhouse the DVD is already out of stock. Is there anybody else waiting for it?

:eek: :eek: Oh crap! :eek: :eek:

I haven't even picked this one up yet! :mad:

I wasn't picking this one up anyway. The Media Blasters release is from the HD master, will have the English dub, and some nice extras. And yes, I'm biased. :)

Guest Morgoth

That is really nice to know that Media Blasters will include the English dub. That guy who kills himself with his axe is hilarious.

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Man, it's just so scary about this 'apparent' slim quantity of releases per title upon their debut. It really seems you better preorder any titles your truly interested in obtaining. I just hope they (Celestial) follow through with releasing the entirety of their remaining 2007 schedule.

Guest Shaolin Monk

ordered mine from dddhouse no problems whatsoever. ive never seen so much chaos so nicely

arranged into two hours. chan wei man get's high honors. the copy is on dvd-5 but it is pristine.

i will also get the media blasters version. when is it coming?

Guest mark187

i had no problems with my order from yesasia...I pre-ordered it like a day or two before it was released, they shipped it on it's release date and I receievd it 5-6 days later! the end was nice with Chan Wai-Man breaking out his Triad tatoos!!:cool:

just had another mail from WOW and its delayed until 17th Nov maybe they are pressing more...

Me too so I cancelled my order, my card is refunded and I have gone back to my old faithful DDDHouse and ordered it from there.

CDWOW has seen the last of my custom which is a shame because before their problems they were absolutely superb!

bruce the man

Ordered Five Elements Ninja 2 days before release date from Buyoyo and it came in early last week. Great movie with crystal clear picture quality as compared to my English dubbed VHS version.

Guest Iron_Jinon
Ordered Five Elements Ninja 2 days before release date from Buyoyo and it came in early last week. Great movie with crystal clear picture quality as compared to my English dubbed VHS version.

I should get mine next week...did not order it directly,local shop gets it for my behalf..had english dubbed vhs tape(dutch) version too,uncut but full screen.wanna see it in proper form

Guest thundered mantis

I hadn´t checked my mail in two days, but today opened it and found a dispatch message from CDWOW telling they had sent 5EN. So I guess everybody that had ordered from them will be in the same situation now:)

Guest Tigerstyles

got mine today from WOW gotta stick with them throught these hard times i know they will survive.. i have used them for many years never had a problem so i aint jumpin shit as soon as they start being a bit late as they only had a small fine didnt they

Mine should arrive tomorrow... Can't wait to see this film REMASTERED, and in WIDESCREEN!!! I'm as frantic as cat on hot catnip! :D

Guest Tigerstyles

it is prestine quality. loved eery minute of it burned onto a blank so i could view on my PS3 upscaled to 1080i... 50inches..

ain't you ever jumped shit?

Archived