Deadly Breaking Sword Image DVD

Guest Morgoth

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mantis FIST

just picked this up with inframan. Glad I was finally able to find it. I had to go to another state to get it! :eek:

Nice to hear the eng dub on both.

Cheers!

The opening fight between Ti Lung and Chan Wai Man is really intense. Too bad some of that intensity wasn't there in the finale, but it's a very good film.

:)

Guest venomchamber

Outstanding release! I was very pleased with this disc. Finally, I can give kudos to Image on a job well done in unearthing a lost dub! (*...and It has my favorite voices in it as well :D !)

The sleeve states Original Mandarin Soundtrack With English Subtitles and makes no mention of the English dub option at all whatsoever.

Since everyone is flocking to Best Buy, it will become difficult to find, so if you are in the New York City area and want it a.s.a.p., I picked mine up at J&R MUSIC WORLD downtown. They still have several more in stock.

Happy Hunting! :)

Curious did anyone else notice some out of sync audio in parts? (gambling house in the beginning)

....Update, nevermind. It was my one dvd player it seems. Tried it on my newer blu-ray player and the sync problem is gone. Guess my standard dvd player I have had for awhile is on the outs.

Killer Meteor
Hi !

I don't find the definition of this Image edition very good.

Does the ILV R3 DVD has a better definition ?

Thanks.

It should do - the Images all have very poor picture because of their awful standards conversion hijinks.

Archived