New Dragon Fist DVD?

Guest jirpy100

Guest jirpy100

According to HKFLIX a new range of remastered, 2.35, uncut verions of a couple of Jackie old schoolers have been released, with English language tracks.

What should I make of this?

EDIT: I removed the link to discourage bootlegging.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Morgoth

It says it is distributed by Panmedia. I guess it is possible they used a good print and used an English dub, but always expect the worst from Panmedia. A lot of times the discs work and the audio usually sounds horrible.

Guest ironfistedmonk

It's probably a boot of the HKL version, it does state on the website the source was a "PAL master", mugging little c-unit

Guest deathdunt

I'd love to see an awesome version of Shaolin Wooden Men get thrown out there, one with extras and interviews, and the credit sequence. It's easily my favorite early Jackie Chan movie and it's just an overall great movie. Chances are slim to none tho...unless Dragon Dynasty gets a hold of it

Another reason to avoid using HK Flix supporting bootlegs yet again....

The HKL release of Shaolin Wooden Men is very good with full title sequence remastered......PAL region 2 of course.

www.asiancultcinema.co.uk

True. I have this disc and I really enjoyed the opening credit sequence where Jackie performs with a kata...

Archived