Best superkicker

Guest will91XingYu

J.J. Hayden
27 minutes ago, AlbertV said:

Andy Cheng also doubled for part of the fight.

You know what, looking at it now, I think that's actually Andy in the top photo rather than Sam! These are old pics I took, but looking through some where the faces are clearer, Andy has sideburns but Sam doesn't.

image.jpeg.307a10ffd54aa98005821fe73216f0bc.jpeg

Andy doubling Paul Andreovski

image.jpeg.772187d590490aaa0d046243312c37c4.jpeg

Sam doubling Kwan Yung

I've gotten much better at spotting those little things :P I think everybody had about 2-3 doubles on this one, JC got his monies worth out of the team. Most times it's hard to tell who it is, which is the point I guess :P And sometimes it's easier to tell when they're in motion rather than still frames.

• Like 2

PandaPawPaw
8 hours ago, J.J. Hayden said:

Brad actually doubled for him in very little, in fact if my memory serves me correctly (it's been a while now) it was just for that one sequence of moves you see in the documentary, believe me! I went frame by frame :P  I also saw Sam Wong Ming-sing doubling for him in some shots and maybe Nicky Li Chung-chi too.

image.jpeg.48121c4136cd304c80a96605c787637e.jpeg

image.jpeg.5e9890eacb35b81c788362b9ca3c876d.jpeg

Ron does the majority of the fight, I'd say at least 90%. But fans seem to exaggerate how much he was doubled, now doubt partly (or more) by "My Stunts". You're right about that interview, it did seem to lean a bit towards him being incapable and I think I saw that same interview with him where he gives some missing context.

You're totally right. For some reason I thought he was doubled a lot but in reality it's like you say, very little. :)

Was this the interview? It's the one I saw and I enjoyed listening to him.

• Like 1

J.J. Hayden
10 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

You're totally right. For some reason I thought he was doubled a lot but in reality it's like you say, very little. :)

Was this the interview? It's the one I saw and I enjoyed listening to him.

I was surprised too when I went through it, it's always best to do your own research if you can find the time :P 

It might have been that interview, I know I've seen that one before, but I think it might also of came up in his interview with Eric Jacobis, another good one: 

Ron was actually in the chat and was nice enough to let a few of us pick his brains a bit. Seems like he's still a nice guy.

• Like 2