Shaws to fall asleep?

Guest Sandpalm79

Guest Sandpalm79

So the past 2 weeks ive been having trouble sleeping. Tossing and turning in bed. And ive been going out to the couch and putting on my new shaw brothers. I have realized, i become hypnotized and can fall asleep within a half hour! I think its the reading og the subtitles that makes me feel this way. i seriously feel hypnotized and its great. Nothing better than falling asleep to a venoms classic. Anyone else ever experience this?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chinatown Kid

Hey man if you want to watch some Shaws that will put you to sleep watch Ti Lung's Young Lovers On Flying Wheels or David Chiang's The Taxi Driver, their sure to put you to sleep! :D

Guest Sandpalm79

haha! I guess i set myspef up with this one.. i actually meant even with an amazing movie, i found they are the perfect movie to fall asleep to because trying to read the subtitles knocks me straight out

Guest teako170

Generation Gap is sure to put one away.

Agnes Chan might be cute but her singing can lull the best to snooze.

The end fight was decent if I recall correctly.

au8QzpMD4IU

Guest teako170
oldeschool will love this tittle. Check out Flag of Iron. It put me to sleep the first few times I watched it:D

Venoms...?

...SLEEP??????

What's the world a comin' to? (sighhh)

:(

Guest oldeschool17
oldeschool will love this tittle. Check out Flag of Iron. It put me to sleep the first few times I watched it:D

i dunno why some people knock on this movie, but Flag of Iron was a great tittle. I got the IVL version but can,t wait for the Media Blasters version to come out. omgz, it,s will probabliez haves teh english dubz too!?!

Guest oldeschool17
Venoms...?

...SLEEP??????

What's the world a comin' to? (sighhh)

:(

Keep to the theme teako! in this thread, a good movie=sleep. a bad movie=awake. this is the bizzaro world via jiang hu

Guest DAJIZZARIZZA

HELL YEAH !!! one of the BEST !!!

Flags of Iron

Chinese Ninjas

Masked Avengers

AND YES EVEN The Kid With The Golden Arm icon14.gif

POISON CLAN ROCKS THE WORLD !!!!

Guest Morgoth

:eek:How could you get bored with all of the amazing fighting going on in Super Ninjas and Golden Arm? i thought Flag of Iron was boring because most of the fights are weak. Even in the finale I felt shorted. I should have known it was going to be a bad movie when Kwan Feng only got like a minute to fight. And the story is as boring as it gets.

Wait a sec, DAJIZZARIZZA, are you saying those are good movies to fall asleep to because they are good movies? I am so lost in this thread!

Guest teako170
Keep to the theme teako! in this thread, a good movie=sleep. a bad movie=awake.

Um, I was and yes, I get it.

Perhaps my sarcastic wit misses sometimes in the written text.

BTW, appreciate if you go easy on them explanation points after calling me out. That usually indicate strong feelings and/or a command. And with no little ol' smiley added, I just might infer your comment the wrong way my friend. :)

Back to the bizarro world.....

Guest oldeschool17

this thread is more confusing then those swimmers being stuck by the underwater "gate" in All Men are Brothers.

93217_allmenarebrothers_122_340lo.jpg

teako-fear not sarcasm is not lost in bizarro world:p

Archived