searching name of the movie?

Guest kirini

hi

Can anyone help me little. I have been trying to find name of two movies.

I only remember plot of another and few character from another and little plot.

ok here is info about first movie.

happens in korea when japan was invading it. tae kwon do guy(and his girl) is captured by japanese and he get free if he beat three opponent. first one if i remeber right was karateka, second opponent was three judo guy, and third was 50 or 150 samurais.

it is 80's movie, I rented that when I was younger but don't remember name anymore.

then about the second film.

it has several kung fu guy. name of characters are wind and storm. goverment is shasing them and at end guy whos name was storm turns out to be goverments agent and he beat that another guy piersing his opponen with katan, but that opponent with his last strength kicks "bad guy" and then jumps over him so they are piersed with same word.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest will91XingYu

Hi, i dunno but the first one sounds like something like the Tournament with Angela Mao and Whang In Shik. Sorry don't know what the second one is!

Ok...I've posted this question sometimes ago, but still no one answered me.

I can't remember too well how it started, but I still remember the end of the movie. This one-leg fighter girl is trying to take revenge or something, with the help of two male fighters. The final fight takes place in a snow cave, where I remember that she's trying to cure her leg or something.

If you have any memory of this movie, please show us where to get one.

May God bless you for your kindness.

Topgun

well that kill the shogu aka year of the dragon could be it, because finnish title of that movie was lohikäärme what maens dragon..so have to check what i found.

well the second one is not storm riders.

one thing that i remembered about that second movie is that the storm or what ever his name was, had white hair and white beard and mustach, and he had white or some light color clothes.

about that first movie i remember that all fights happens in same hall, and head guy watches. one other thing just remembered was that when tae kwon do guy fight against judo guy. judo guy some point tries to hit him when tkd-guy is on ground but tkd guy avoids the hit and judo guys fingers pierce tatami and leaves holes in there.

Thank you, ironfistedmonk for that. I'll look forward to see this movie.

Nice to see you on board, too, Morgoth. But ironfistedmonk got the answer first.;)

Topgun

Archived