Bloody Parrot

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Just watched this again last night. What a wonderfully atmospheric movie. I just can't compliment the director Hua Shan enough for making this film. I can only follow half the storyline due to the poor transfer but that dosn't ruin anything. I can't wait for Celestial's remaster.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ya. True horror/gore flick. If your into this sort of thing you'll love this film. It' second only to Human Lanterns in this respect IMHO. My new avatar is a scene from the film of the chic Bloody Slave (she's HOT) possessed by the Bloody Stone she's eaten. Great scene. This film has a great deal of character. Are you referring to Liu Chia Yung? He's not in this film as far as I'm aware. There are some pretty made up characters though, it's really gonna be somethint special when Celestial releases this film remastered.

Guest will91XingYu

Looks cool, i loved Human Lanterns as well, this comes out from celestial soon i think, definatley pick it up with Kid From Kwangtung.

Guest will91XingYu

It says on hong kong cinemagic, that it's a fantasy kung fu film, the action coreography is by Yuen Tak! It stars Lau Wing, Jason Piao Paio, Kwan Feng and Goo Chung, so i guess there will be a bit.

Yuen Te, is one of the two fight choreographers. The film is directed by Hua Shan. It stars Pai Piao and Liu Yung. The fight choroegraphs are similar to Chu Yuan's (in his best) style but more bloody and grim.

Archived