Your top 5 final battles? (non Shaw Bros.)

5 Element Boxer

I want to put out a few honorable mentions:

Encounters of the Spooky Kind

Sixty-Second Assassin

Drunken Master II

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drunken Monk

I watched "Tiger Over Wall" last night and the final battle between Hwang Jang Lee and Phillip Ko is definitely something to behold.

I watched "Tiger Over Wall" last night and the final battle between Hwang Jang Lee and Phillip Ko is definitely something to behold.

Awesome....I'm actually going home tonight to watch that for the first time :)

The Amazing Psycho Per

Not bad for a homemade movie...:D

Poor Ko Fei... Lol, on hell of a kick for such a short distance!

The Amazing Psycho Per

People rarely mention mainland titles...

South Shaolin Master, Shaolin Temple have very good finals.

Another one that hasn't been mentionned and wich has really a great is the final tournament from mainland's Marshes of Liang Shan Po, aka Warriors of the Sung Dynasty, aka Warriors of the water margin. Although a bit an inconsistent movie (and a poor image on the DVD doesn't help), the final really delivers.

I just watched 'Tiger Over Wall' and the end fight was pretty awesome! The overall fight choreograpy was great and Ko Fei was fantastic in this one!!!

Yeah the ending of Tiger Over Wall is sweet, but the movie apart from that aint too good. How about the end fight of the Hot, The Cool and the Vicious? One of the best two on one fights ever filmed

Ko Fei, another who doesn't get the kudos enough. His efforts were always very powerful, and most convincing. He's even great as the baddie in The Dragon, The Hero. "...This coin can pay your trip to hell!" and, "This'll be your last fight, better enjoy it!" Talk about baddass!

:cool:

Archived