The Shaolin Boxers

Guest Jesse Smooth

Guest Jesse Smooth

Has anyone seen this one with James Tien as the lead actor? Is it any good? Will this one be released by Fortune Star as well as Dragon Tamers?

Guest Coward Bastard

I love Shaolin Boxers. It is probably my favourite basher, and one of my favourite films of all time. I know not everyone will agree with this and claim I'm over hyping this, but James Tien and Hon Gwok Choi just tear the screen up. The story is tragic and engaging, the action is solid and well paced, and the comedy is subtle and adds to the film well. I'd strongly recommend this film.

It seems that Fortune Star has already released this film: http://sensasian.com/product.php/en/V15681H/Shaolin_Boxers_(Golden_Harvest_Movies)

This film is really just that: a basher. I was a bit disappointed however, upon further review, it allows me to appreciate the films that were to come from GH a lil' more...

Killer Meteor

Judging from how underwhelming this trailer is, no wonder James Tien's career as a leading man never took off

• Like 2