Horror Films You're Looking Forward To.

Guest froffeecoffee

Guest froffeecoffee

Great Thread about favorite horror movies. Now what about horror movies are you looking forward to seeing that are out now or are going to be coming out in the next year and near future.

For me I'm anxious to see The Wolfman. It's a remake starrring Benicio Del Toro as Larry Talbot and Anthony Hopkins as Sir John Talbot. Rick Baker is doing the SFX.

I'm for the most part against remakes, but this one looks like it's going to be good. Del Toro and Hopkins are great actors and should give their all. And with Rick Baker doing the make-up effects I'm excited to see what his Wolfman is going to look like and how Del Toro will portray him.

Other horror films that I'm looking forward to is Argento's Mother of Tears, Romero's Diary of the Dead, and 1st time director Michael Dougherty's Trick R' Treat.

Anybody else have any films we might be interested in?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a big fan of the series, but the latest Resident Evil looks promising.

But what I'd really really like to see is 30 Days of Night.

Guest deathdunt

I am defintly looking forward to Mother of Tears. Im kinda nervous about it, as I am not huge on Argentos newer work, but nevertheless, still excited. Other than that, not too much....There's a Troll 2 screening coming soon that Im looking forward to, haha.

Also, two AWESOME in dependent movies that ANY horror fan needs to see. The Redsin Tower and Hatchet. Two of the best horror movies I've ever seen in a theater.

Archived