O/T: Recent photos of Maggie Cheung

Guest wackiechan

Guest wackiechan

This is slightly off-topic, although she did appear in the Police Story movies and "The Heroic Trio". Here are some recent photos of HK actress Maggie Cheung:

http://qzone.sports.qq.com/622008220/blog/11.htm

Maggie used to be one of my favorite HK movie stars, but it's hard to tell if she's still beautiful I noticed. I also don't know what she's been doing, because she hasn't released a movie for awhile. I wonder how it would've been like if Maggie didn't just have a cameo in Wong Kar Wai's "2046", or if she would've been beautiful.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ToothbrushFu

I saw her in person at a Q&A event earlier this year and she definitely still looked beautiful. However she seemed very disillusioned with the film business and I got the overall impression that she wasn't interested in doing any more movies (or at least the parts that she was being offered).

Guest The Running Man

I don't understand. I clicked on the link and there is no pic of Maggie Cheung. What am I supposed to be looking at?

Guest wackiechan
I don't understand. I clicked on the link and there is no pic of Maggie Cheung. What am I supposed to be looking at?

Go down that page, and Maggie will be in the 2nd and 5th picture.

Archived