No More CD wow for me

Guest Elvis Mantis

Guest Elvis Mantis

I'm really fed up with these clowns. I ordered four Shaw dvd's (Heads For Sale, Pirate, 5 Element Ninja, and House of Traps). They took my payment and sent only HOT. The rest seem to be on backorder again. The 9.95 is not worth the wait. That's my last order with them, hope others will follow suit and not support their shoddy operation!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They may be clawing their way back from their problems but I haven't ordered from them in months.

Although I hate to see any business fail, they're not run by my relatives so they don't get my business or my patience.

Guest Monk Sante

DDDhouse is the way to go. I never had any problems with them, my orders always arrive in 7 days. I also take advantage of thier preorder prices.:)

as i said in another thread, if i don't get confirmation by Monday, i'll just cancel the order! i don't like playing this "cat & mouse" game!

maybe Celestial doesn't wanna give 'em any stock, until they get "pre-paid"!!! just a thought.

naaahhh! it's probably just some "terrorists"!:P

as i said in another thread, if i don't get confirmation by Monday, i'll just cancel the order!

You'll probably find that your credit card's already been charged. And they wont give you your money back too easily. I had the same problem (Five Venoms I think it was), but they came good in the end. Did take a couple of weeks thou.

Guest Elvis Mantis

Still waiting for 5 Element Ninjas. Pirate is in transit, and I received Heads For Sale. I doubt I'd watch Heads For Sale again.

Guest thundered mantis

Just got another email from CD Wow, my 5en has been delayed for the third time, new shipping date is this month´s 9th. Hope they manage to do it this time.

On a side note, maybe now the Celestial execs do finally notice the real sales potential of what they had been sitting upon, and what kind of money they could have done of it. Too late though...

Archived