30 Days of Night

Guest kinetik

Guest kinetik

Anyone else catch this one? I thought it was really well done. I don't scare easily but I thought there were a couple pretty creepy scenes. Definitely became one of my favorite vampire movies.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest froffeecoffee

I've read a lot of positve reviews for this one. I too am anxious to see it. Too many bad horror movies out there. It's always a treat when a filmmaker like David Slade makes an effort to give us a quality horror film and not dumb it down with tired, old cliches. At least that's what I'm assuming based on his Hard Candy.

Guest froffeecoffee

O.K. saw it and must say an impressive attempt with an excellent premise. The only problem was there was no sense that it was 30 days that the survivors were in hiding. The only way the audience knew was the occasional words at the bottom to show what number day it was. Good performances and a good story. Excellent, but not a classic.

OK I got to see this movie last night, and I agree it did have a good storyline, the only thing that I didn't like was it didn't say how they come to be or where they came from. OK another thing the way they were surviving all that time you really weren't sure of what day it was you were thinking it was Day 1 or the 2nd. day but its more like the 7th. a little too far fetched in that sense. I really didn't care for the end it was good, but I expected better, (No Spoilers Don't Worry)Overall a good horror flick something you really don't get to see now a days.

I found it to be distinctly mediocre. Ok, so the execution was great and I really enjoyed the ending but for me it was a slightly above average at best. I don't really have a lot of complaints about it, I just felt it was very standard.

Archived