The Black Hood

Guest daisho2004

Guest daisho2004

The BLACK HOOD:

During the 1860's Japan was in a state of turmoil as various factions sought to

overthrow the Tokugawa Shogunate. Along came a masked champion for justice; an

extraordinary swordsman called "Kurozukin" (Black Hood) who vowed to support the

Shogun against all enemies. Starring the great Wakayama Tomisaburo this action

packed made for television movie is superb. On his favorite horse "Hakuhatsu" (White

Hair), our dashing hero contends with upheavals during the final days of the Tokugawa

Shogunate. "Black Hood" uses his tremendous sword skills to defeat the the Choshu

and Satsuma clans as they attempt to steal a map of Edo Castle in order to attack the

castle. Wakayama Tomisaburo plays 3 separate roles to hide his secret identity as he

cuts down brutal enemies, one after another!

My Review: OK I got to watch this movie last night and anything starring Wakayama Tomisaburo you know has to be good, and this movie delivered on all parts Excellent story & Excellent Action definitely at most have to add to any collection. Wakayama Tomisaburo was really superb in this made for TV Movie. Ranks up there with some of his best work in my opinion and to see him play 3 different roles was really good.

In case your interested CK has this movie listed on his site as a new release.

blackhood.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yakuza954

Thanks for the heads up. I don't have the money to blind buy most of these so reviews like this are good to single out the good ones. Having Wakayama Tomisaburo in it is always a plus too.

Guest tokenganjaclan
I made a post on this thread and it has been removed.

Moderators may I ask why this is??

Censorship.jpg

My reply was removed as well, If we are being censored and aren't allowed to give our opnion why is links to bootlegs still allowed to be posted? Isn't this the same type of thing that went down in the whole HkFlix thread? Seems alittle hypocritical?

Your post got removed because you puff puff and don't pass. The moderators are pissed. You need to learn to share your stuff.

What are you on about?

Guest Morgoth

I wasn't talking to you, I don't know why your comment was removed. I was talking to tokengangaclan. His clan wants no part of my lovethereeferclan, we would annihilate him.

I wasn't talking to you, I don't know why your comment was removed. I was talking to tokengangaclan. His clan wants no part of my lovethereeferclan, we would annihilate him.

Oh ok..No wonder it didn't make any sense to me then. :D

Archived