Where should i buy Chinese Super Ninja

Guest Shaolin Monk

Guest Shaolin Monk

Who is the fastest, (fair priced), most reliable seller for IVL. I would like to place my order for this movie Chinese Super Ninja's. Please dont give me the name of a site with bad feedback. Is it only a rumor a Dragon Dynasty version is coming? If so when. I wish i could wait for that one but i have to see this movie remastered quick! TYA

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personally, i'd go with DDDhouse.com! they get them out pretty quick! stay away from cdwow, if you wanna get it sooner than later!

Guest oldeschool17

go with dddhouse for better overall pricing, or you can use hkflix. Ive use both but I prefer hkflix. For new IVL titles, dddhouse may get to you(if yer in the States) quicker. However, for Dragon Dynasty titles or any USA release, hkflix will be quicker.

Media Blasters has aquired this title for possibly next years release not Dragon Dynasty

Could someone please tell us why the IVL's version is only 103 mins, compared to Panmania's 108 mins.

Where is the cut and why? Is it the end when Chen Wai Man's body got spl:rolleyesit up?:rolleyes:

Many thanks,

Topgun

Guest Shaolin Monk

I am in the states, i just ordered from DDDHouse Chinese Super ninja's... How long do they usually take on AVG to send to the states from HK? Tya

once they send you the confirmation email, that they've sent it out, it should take a week or so. maybe even 5 days, depending where you are.

i'm not sure of this @ all, but i think i read somewhere that the panmedia version comes from a PAL edition. which might explain the difference in length of time. but, like i said, i'm not sure of that @ all.

Guest Markgway
Could someone please tell us why the IVL's version is only 103 mins, compared to CENSORED 108 mins.

Almost certainly due to PAL speed up and frame cutting.

Haven't heard anything about it being cut.

Archived