Spiderfist

Guest Hermeskungfu

Guest Hermeskungfu

I presume the Spider fist technique used by Chang Yi in Challenge of Death is made up but is fun to watch, and I love the cloak. Are there any other strange techniques used in films that others would recommend.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ironfistedmonk

It's dog versus frog style in Trouble Maker Comin aka Kung Fu Rebels, Wang Chung plays the main villain and its good to see him in a leading role

Wong Yue uses the Eel style in one of his movies, I think it was Dirty Kung Fu

Can't think of any others off the top of my head

I am not sure if I'm not confusing things, but I think there was a rather strange and amusing technique used in 8 Strikes Of The Wild Cat. I think thay called it rat style? With the bad guys assembling into a formation... I think that the "rat wriggling its tail" move was particularly funny to watch...

Guest TheManInWhite

There's a dancing girl style that's used in Dance of Death. Pretty funny stuff.

And of course there's the crab style Kurata uses in Heroes of the East. It's definitely off da chain. :)

Brigadier Chow

LUNG FEI uses Golden Chicken in MARVELOUS STUNTS OF KUNG FU. There is another guy who uses the same style in SHAOLIN HEROES. CHECK IT OUT!!!

Guest Morgoth

In Unbeaten 28 Meng Fei has to fight a really little guy who uses rodent styles I believe. I haven't seen it in a while but I remember some weird styles. Really fun fight.

Archived