All Men Are Brothers

bobo

i just recieved and watched the siren version today--what a difference. this version is 1 hr 42 min compared to my old 90 min north american version- and most of the extra footage is raw bloody violence. i never fully realized just how much was cut out. this time you actually get to see all the main characters good and bad meet their bloody end and of course best of all its the english dub. i only recently became aware that siren had the dub version--as i already have all their other dub tittles. this is what i,m talking about--come on DD get off your butts and get those shaws out.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oldeschool17

how much did you pay for the siren dvd? i could have sworn the last time i looked at movies there, plus the shipping it came out over 20 bux for one dvd. im in usa, if that makes a difference

Guest Killer Meteor

I understant the Celestial version is still missing some footage present in the US version and even more in the German version. Both Mandarin and English versions on the Siren have tons of new recorded sound for whole sections - rather distracting. I understand the recent German DVD restores some of this missing audio

Archived