Sleepy eyes of death remastered available

Guest venom10463

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yakuza954

Just curious, why are you guys working in backwards order? I know 1 and 2 have been fansubbed and Merlin did the latter ones, so wouldn't it be better to work from 3 onward? Any particular reasoning for the release order? Or does it just not matter? I've been trying to watch the remastered releases in chronological order but if the order doesn't matter then I'll just start watching the other ones too.

Guest DAJIZZARIZZA

my humble answer would be ,.. be happy any which order they come out .

since some fans are taking time from their lives to fan-sub these ,.. that's enough for me.

you can wait till all is released then watch them in order ,.. watch them out of order ,.. watch them on order ,.. around order ,.. etc.....lol

but seriously since we are not taking the time to sub these as professionally as these guys are,.. why not just get them as they put them out ?

matter of fact Venom is in California ,.. do anyone even know how he is ?

Guest daisho2004

With the Sleepy Eyes of Death series there are only 2 that you really need to watch in order #4 "Sword of Seduction" & #7 "Princess Mask" because it has to do with the Evil Princess.

Guest tokenganjaclan

I think whats happening is another guy did 1 and 2 and he is doing 3-4

I think Venom is doing 5-7

We transcibed 7(see above) so it's ready. I transcribed #6 while Venom was finishing #7. So 6 should be almost finished? Once I hear something from venom I'll transcibe 5. I have no idea whats the holdup on 3-4? Maybe the guy is super busy? Or maybe I'm faster and translating and transcibing:D

Guest tokenganjaclan

matter of fact Venom is in California ,.. do anyone even know how he is ?

I'm sure he is fine. He lives mid-state so nothings burning...lol Now down here where I am, it's a blazing....lol

Not by me tho I'm on the beach. About 1 hour in each direction tho, it's a mess. Total carnage...People should get a clue, Every year the fires hit the same places but they continue to rebuild. Makes no sense to me???

Guest Yakuza954

thanks for the response tokenganjaclan, I had a feeling something like that was the reason.

my humble answer would be ,.. be happy any which order they come out .

since some fans are taking time from their lives to fan-sub these ,.. that's enough for me.

you can wait till all is released then watch them in order ,.. watch them out of order ,.. watch them on order ,.. around order ,.. etc.....lol

but seriously since we are not taking the time to sub these as professionally as these guys are,.. why not just get them as they put them out ??

Just the kind of comment I was expecting. I make a simple question about the release order and then someone gives me the typical speech about respecting people for their work, getting it for free, not complaining and blah blah blah. It couldn't have been scripted any better. Normally I wouldn't mind this kind of response if someone were saying the work was crap or whatever, but simply asking about the release order? Save it for when the situation actually warrants it.

I have nothing but respect for this kind of work since I've done it before. Last week I spent 6 hours making English subtitles for a new Brazilian movie, and doing something like that regularly would drive me nuts. So kudos to these guys. But daji, you're just preaching to the choir.

Guest DAJIZZARIZZA

thanks for the info on the fires tokenganjaclan,.. and wish you the best as well .

Yakuza954,..I figured you would expect the answer i gave you ,.. because of the question you asked ,.. so i answered the way you expected , to not let you down :rolleyes:

:D LOL

Guest Yakuza954

lol

And because you're expecting a comeback, I'll just leave it at that (also because this board won't let me type just 3 letters).

Archived