the cranefighters?

Guest deathdunt

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest will91XingYu

Hi deathdunt, i though this film was actually quite good! The end fight is really good espeacilly when Ray Liu and Kam Kong go at each other. Definatley worth it if its going cheap. There is a comedy charecter and i like comedy in kung fu films but this guy was bad, but not as bad as Dean Shek.

Guest Hermeskungfu

Judy Lee is great in this. I posted a few clips from it on YT but this is my favourite.

8lw9qvaj7hE

I think this is one of Raymond Lui's best films and the whole film is fun with a good fight at the end.

Guest Coward Bastard

I'm glad somebody finally mentioned Judy Lee! Sure, Kam Kong is dastardly and Raymond Lui plays his role with aplomb, but Judy Lee defines this film.

There are some semi-amusing asides, such as a guy who has gone insane (and inexplicably hunchbacked) from too much kung fu practise, and Ting Wa Chung plays a likable buffoon. However, this film is deadly serious. No Raymond, this may be your film, and you may be playing the traditional cocky male hero, but Judy Lee's female lead will bring you down to earth harder than Kam Kong kicking you in the face down a dirt slope.

Some excellent shapes, an engaging story, excellent character acting, and Judy Lee cutting bean curd. A classic film, and one of my all time favourites.

Guest teako170
I posted a few clips from it on YT but this is my favourite.
So far, my favorite part about this new forum.

Sure w/ EZB one could post links to YT but here we have the clip right in the thread which makes for more interesting conversation. I personally enjoyed this film.

Guest TheManInWhite

Check out 2:56 - "Girls scare me, especially pretty ones." Now that's funny! :D

This movie is classic! One of the top Chia Ling performances.

Archived