Jan/Feb 2007 SB Releases

Guest Karlos

Guest Ivy Ling Po

Sikmao

The new batch of Celestials will only be released on Feb 13.

What titles did DDDhouse ship out to you today?

Is it the Feb 1st batch?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnny at DDD contacted me yesterday for the 2nd time about my Feb 1st order asking what my ZIP code was ... which I gave him the 1st time he asked for it some time last week.

Then today I got an email that they shipped it today.

They say 5 - 7 days.

Hi Ivy,

yes, it was the Feb. 1st. batch that i was referring to. i ordered the Feb. 13th batch from CDWOW, already. for me, they're "the old reliable"! plus, you can get 6 flix for under $60 bux!!! how sweet is that?! (sounds like a sales pitch, almost! LOL!)

I received Four Riders today and the original trailer is included. Trailer is damaged a little and slightly dark but I'm happy it's there nonetheless.

It works for most items on the site, but not all.

I would do a comparison by going to cdwow without using the discount link then use the discount link.

For gfanikf,

Click the picture to play the video.

Opium_Boot_Bites_The_Dust.avi

I thought I had this on VHS instead of DVD but now I remember converting it several years ago.

Not all that exciting was it.

Bit more to see if it had been on VHS.

EDIT-THIS NOW HAS SOUND. POST SYNC SOUND IN THE GREAT SHAW BROTHERS TRADITION.

I will post screen shots soon.

Guest teako170
The sound of a shreading DVD would have been a nice touch.
Oh, you naughty, naughty boy you! :eek

Actually, if anyone has a crappy boot of this that they want to get rid of, please PM me. Its not that I don't plan to get the glorious remastered version but I actually like to have these old, warped boots of yesteryear.

Someday, when the crystal clear clarity of a Celestial no longer satisfies you and you crave the warped surreal reality of a 125th generation bootleg, you'll all come to me for your fix.

But it will cost you.

It will cost you very dearly... :evil

Guest sikmao

yeah, there's quite a BIG difference in picture quality fer sure!!! in that 1st clip i couldn't recognize the two actors, nor see that they were wearing red, or see the shadow that was following them!!!

man! I AM SOOOO HAPPY that Celestial has the means & the "know how" to hook us up with the GOODS!!! cuz that crappy bland look, is soo 25th generation VHS style! i'm so OVER IT!!! (now that i say this, i'm wondering how much longer i'll be holding onto my VHS collection, that i don't bother watching anymore!!! time for a little Spring Cleaning!)

thanks for that eye-opener, magicpoe! it's been a while!

sikmao.;)

Archived