Jan/Feb 2007 SB Releases

Guest Karlos

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wahlumkid

There are two TV-series. One in the early 80s and one in the 90s.

80s site with some nice pics & wallpaper (theme and song by Jenny can be download) - cn.geocities.com/fullstoplam/index2.htm

90s site with trailer & pics - www.tvbs.com.tw/TVBS_G/t_...on/05.html

Poster (with Story Summary in English) - www.siubing.net/yywd/index.htm

More trailer - www.wretch.cc/blog/linn23...id=1410971

Full novel (in Chinese) - book.55www.com/gulong/yywd/index.htm

Guest Vorvadoss

So anyone pre-order any of the Feb. 13th shaws yet? I snagged the following from DDDHouse :

Black Lizard

Disciples Of Shaolin

Five Superfighters

Full Moon Scimitar

Opium And The Kung-Fu Master

Guest Ivy Ling Po

Hi Vorvadoss

How does DDDhouse send out the DVDs?

Do they use a bubbled envelope like Yesasia or a box like CD WOW? Buyoyo just wrapped my DVDs in plain brown paper which caused the discs to all become loose and scratched.

While DDDhouse has lowered the price of the Celestial DVDs to HK$76 each, Yesasia has increased the price to US$15.99 which is exorbitant!

Guest Ivy Ling Po

Pre-ordered with DDDhouse but having problems with them. Despite having charged my credit card successfully, DDDhouse wants me to fax them scans of my credit card, front and back.

This is not possible as I was using a virtual card for Internet shopping.

Do you guys undego this hassle when shopping online?

Johnny from DDDhouse tells me it is necessary for first-time purchasers from Asia as there is a lot of Internet fraud. I asked him to reverse the charges and I will send payment by Paypal.

My shopping experience with DDDhouse is not turning out so well after all. Maybe I will stick to Yesasia despite the increased costs.

Guest Vorvadoss

Hrmm I live in the USA so never had that problem. Ive ordered from them quite a few times and they always were great. Hope things work out for you.

how long does it usually take to get your order from these guys? (for those that are in the U.S.) a week to 10 days?

besides IVY, has anyone else had a problem with them? if so, what was/is it?

thanks.

DDDhouse wants me to fax them scans of my credit card, front and back.

There's something about any card that's not a Visa. A friend of mine at a mail order place told me about it years ago after I had some hassles. And sure enough, when I started using Visa, I never had the problem again. Now it's not a big deal though, at least I thought that was the case. They use PAYPAL???! That means the end of the world for me, as I hate using my credit card now. Who did you have to contact Ivy?

Guest Live Wire

I preordered Brothers Five, Full Moon Scimitar, Five Superfighters, Black Lizard and Opium and the Kung Fu Master from CD-wow. :D

"I preordered Brothers Five, Full Moon Scimitar, Five Superfighters, Black Lizard and Opium and the Kung Fu Master from CD-wow."

Same here.

Looks like they may have gotten their act together after a rough patch.

9.95 USD and free shipping to USA can't be beat.

But why they started listing them the way they have been lately remains a mystery.

Indeed, you can't beat $9.95 a DVD with free shipping to the US.

I preordered Full Moon Scimitar, Five Superfighters, Black Lizard, Disciples of Shaolin, and Opium and the Kung Fu Master from CDWOW also today.

I plan on driving over my crappy copy of Opium and the Kung Fu Master with my car as soon as the Celestial DVD arrives. The copy I have has Korean subs over the burned in Chinese/English subs.

hey there, inchilottaP, DDDhouse just contacted me & said they're sending out my order, today. i had placed the order on 2/2/07, last friday. so far, they haven't taken my $, but i imagine that they will any day now. they take longer than CDWOW. i'll probably stick with the 'WOW', from now on.

Archived