BUSY SHAW WEEK

bobo

in the last two days i just finished watching my newly aquired copies of CELESTIALS lady hermit and the rescue---as well as IMAGES shadow whip and vengeance is a golden blade.all were good--good female fighter stories. the rescue was really ultra violent and bloody. of course my only usual complaint would be that i would loved to have seen the english dub versions. i understand that dub versions exist for VENGEANCE IS A GOLDEN BLADE and LADY HERMIT. i,m not sure about the other two--although i once read somewhere that SHADOW WHIP might have a dub version--can,t confirm it though. oh well. just have to wait and see what turns up.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HANZOSTEEL

Hey bobo is the name of my cat.

To my understanding out of the four films that you had mentioned NONE of them have english dubbs

not now, before or ever.

Guest hkpyanfar

I just watched the Image Shadow Whip and loved it! This is one great movie and a good showcase for Cheng Pei Pei's acting. ...and she looks so cute in her white fur cap!

The disc has some behind the scenes stills, b&w photos. One of them has a group of men in suits. Does any one know who these guys are?

Just keep the Image Shaws coming!

the only reason i mentioned possible dub versions was because VENGEANCE IS A GOLDEN BLADE and LADY HERMIT are always on the known english dub list.can,t really say about all of them but i,m pretty sure theres a dub version of LADY HERMIT--as this has been mentioned a number of times here and a few other sites. after all just a little while ago peaple claimed there was no original dub for KILLER CLANS and now we know they were wrong about that. anything is possible-- even now i,m investigateing a possible lost dub--but nothing certain yet.

Guest morgoth

I am trying to decide whether to get Shadow Whip or Vengeance With a Golden Blade. Or should I get them both?

Archived