Guest venoms5

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WHITETIGERNY

Will try the free downloads.

Download speeds are pathetic.:lol

Image sizes are all whacky:716x302? What the kcuf is that? :eek

Will run system restore to remove this junk after it downloads and I make an assessment of it.:hat

Had to install itunes to get this to work. Like I want anyone tracking my ISP and IP.>: :evil >:

Looks like a pretext to the thought police tracking who likes KF.:rolleyes

Guest WHITETIGERNY

player.exe runs in the background and slows down internet access.

Files do not play in any other program once JAMAN PLAYER is uninstalled.

This is more of that "digital rights," BS!

Avoid this trojan horse!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Lei Kung

Is this legit? I mean you can download shaw brothers films from other sites using bittorrent. Out of respect for Celestial and the work they're doing, I've vowed not to do so; I will pay for any of their releases I'd like to see.

Yeah, just wait, the feds will be after us soon too. It isn't unheard of for a government to ban martial arts and kill its practitioners.

Guest venoms5

Yes, it is legit. If you remember, kungfucinema.com reported that shaw films (50) were available online. I only wanted to see BLACK MAGIC 2. I already own most of the others.

Guest jiangtou

personally, I find the site/service useful in catching up on the old Shaw title that I haven't seen. I could buy the legit dvd or vcd, but I'll only watch it once and then it will just sit in my collection. and they also have some other non-Shaw titles I have meant to catch up on. seems like a decent enough platform to see titles that aren't available via mainstream sources.

Guest gfanikf

I have to say that I'm really enjoying this. The trailers don't play that great but a rental plays perfects it like if your playing a dvd file on your comp fullscreen. Heck since I have a cable hook up from my comp to my tv it makes it even better :) .

Archived