Fu Sheng / Jenny mp3 request...

Guest sevenhooks

Guest sevenhooks

I remember someone posted this here a long time ago.

It was apparently the only duet Jenny and Fu Sheng recorded together.

It's not the song from Heaven and Hell either, which I understand was not Fu Sheng's voice.

If anyone here has it and can post it, I'd be in their debt.

Thanks!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did I miss that?

The only thing I've ever seen/heard are the short clips from the Fu Sheng Documentary released on various Celestial DVD's.

I hope someone can post it. Thank you for bringing it up sevenhooks.

Guest sevenhooks

Yeah, you can hear a clip of the song on that Celestial / "Elegant Trails" short.

It's very brief, but you can see them singing together by the water in the video clip.

That's the song.

Guest Chinatown Kid

Yeah I remember seeing that short clip of them singing together, I believe the song was "You don't have to be a star baby to be in my world" sung in English. That was a hit song here in the US in the 70's but can't remember who sung it.

Guest sevenhooks
Yeah I remember seeing that short clip of them singing together, I believe the song was "You don't have to be a star baby to be in my world" sung in English. That was a hit song here in the US in the 70's but can't remember who sung it.

"You Don't Have To Be a Star Baby To Be In My Show" was an old 70's radio satple by Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr.

And Jenny And Fu Sheng look cute if not kitsch singing it on that clip.

However, that's NOT the song I'm referring to.

I'm pretty sure the clip of it played later in that short.

It looks to be a music video actually, w/the two of them singing to each other standing outside of a luxury car near the ocean.

It's a slow song, sung in cantonese I believe.

If anyone has the song on it's entirety, PLEASE post it!

Thanks again.

7H

Guest Chinatown Kid

Ah, sorry seven I was thinking of that song because they sung it in English so it stuck out in my mind. And it was star in my show, don't know why I had star in my world in my head, lol. Glad to see magicpoe found the right one for ya.

Check my last post with a link to the Fu Sheng Doc. The song sevenhooks is refering to is on it from time stamp 3:41 to 3:56.

The MP3's I made from Heaven and Hell are cool though.

Guest venomchamber

Wow!

I have a rather large collection of Jenny Tseng LPs & CDs myself, but NONE of them had this song! (*or any other Fu Sheng duet for that matter!)

May I inquire as to what is the source used to supply this link?

I am sure several of the others would like to know as well!

Thank You for sharing!

Guest sevenhooks

Fantastic!

And VERY unexpeted!!

And thank you VERY much for sharing by the way.

Of all the many years I've been on here and posting my own stuff, this is probably my personal favorite contribution from anyone here.

And knowing how many people have contributed all these fantastic and rare images and sound clips over time, that's definitely saying a lot!:D :D :D :eek

darkgold2001,

Excellent, thank you for posting that. I'm glad someone had it. Would you know the name of the song and what year it was released? Any additional information you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

Guest darkgold2001

venomchamber

I used to supply this link.

magicpoe

This Song name Is ÕüñýÊ° and this song was released at 1983,

Guest sevenhooks
This Song name Is ÕüñýÊ°

Thanks darkgold2001.

However, do you have a proper, pinyinized song title?

I'm afraid "ÕüñýÊ°" is the result of a bad language translator/generator program.

Archived