The Amazing Final Fight of Hong Kong Godfathers (FULL CLIP)

Guest gfanikf

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lousy

I've been looking for this movie for a while. Can't find it anywhere. Thanks for sharing this. I'll have to check it out when I get home.

Guest gfanikf

I hope so, lord knows we don't need them to get it from the smae place they got Chinatown Kid lol. It's insanly violent even in its censored form so I can't even imagine what its like in the uncensored varient. I've never in heard of a Cantonese one floating around. I wonder what the was the "original language"?

Damn, shame the Shaws never continued into the 80s.

Guest Vorvadoss

Great clip.. Always one of my favorites. Here are some random thoughts I had while re-watching the clip:

"Man i'll bet the cleaning crew is gonna pissed when they show up for work"

"Playboy Lung sounds like a disease not a character"

"Hong Kong offices sure have cheap ass furniture"

"The villain guy kinds looks like Ross from Friends in the Prom Flashback Episode"

Guest ironfistedmonk2003

That was one mental ass fight scene, I want this one bad. Vorvados you got me with those "observations" Playboy Lung :lol

Pretty sure it was made in 1985.

I love this movie - everything about it is awesome; Watch the choppers fly and the perms bounce!

It was shot in Cantonese (I think) but the only print in circulation is in Mandarin.

I was always told it was an uncut print??

Do we know if Celestial/anyone is releasing this on DVD?

Guest Morgoth

Nice job bumping this G. When I saw this on youtube it had a 2-star rating and I was the first one to comment on it. It is such an awesome scene. I would do just about anything to see this uncut.

Archived