Shaw Bros. Release Schedule... May - December 2007?

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

I've looked about Celestials home page. I've tried the httpaddress I'd copied prevously from this site with the shaw/intercontinental schedule january - early june 2007 and tried finding an update through that. I obviously don't know what I'm doing. Does anyone here know where to obtain this info? Or could they post it?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shaolin Patriot
Its going to be a gold trap filled expereince

Ahoy mate, there might also be some Pirates abound!

Oh ya, I can't wait for House Of Traps my VHS version is not playing (seems to be stuck at 20 sec. into playing) before I could burn it to DVD-R, and The Pirate is pretty cool too, but how do we get a schedule of Shaw releases for the entire year of 2007? Is this even possible at this early in the year?

Guest kermit

We're putting up the Celestial release list up 2 months at a time in our news section over at www.dragonsdenuk.com (check out the news archives for previous lists). We're up to June at the moment. July and August will be up soon but here's a little sneak peek...

July 5th

Lady with a Sword (1971)

August 9th

The Kid with the Golden Arm (1979)

August 23rd

Life Gamble (1978 )

Guest teako170

August is our month V-people. :D

Lo Mang in Philly ... plus lots of Celestial V-goodies!

I hate to rush the summer, but still....

Guest venomchamber

:eek Do mine eyes deceive me or does that say LIFE GAMBLE?!

Its about time!

I have been eagerly awaiting that film since they started releasing them!

I was starting to think that would be the last film they released!

Wow...I'm finally gonna get to see that first 5 minutes!!!

...in color and scope too!;)

oh happy day!

Guest 5th Yang

No link yet....some people on here have the schedule but cant devulge the list yet for reasons that I have no clue to. I've asked for the schedule before and got the run around.

5th Yang

What a great release year for Celestial so far, House Of Traps, Lifes Gamble, Masked Avengers, Kid With The Golden Arm, Black Tavern, Valley Of Fangs, Portrait In Crystal, Killer Constable, Pursuit Of Vengeance.

Now come on Celestial with Bloody Parrot, Heads For Sale, Delightful Forest, The Supreme Swordsman, Village Of Tigers, Perils Of The Sentimental Swordsman, To Kill A Mastermind, The Villians, Shaolin Rescuers, and The Deadly Knives.

If they could just release these films before 2008 I for one would be so grateful. Really, you can't praise Celestial enough for being THE company to remaster and release these films at such a breakneck pace. Despite my problem with their english subs translations I'm eternally grateful for their efforts. Just perusing Ivy's forthcoming Celestial's list reminds one of the monumental task Celestial is performing. God Bless Celestial.

Archived