Fu Sheng movie help....

Guest brnsknbrotha

Guest brnsknbrotha

Is there a movie that he played him where his weakness was in his "private area". I think he ended up getting killed in that movie where he was stabbed in his private area.

Whats the name of that movie.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CLFNole

Any time he plays Fong Sai Yuk, as that is the character that was supposed to be only vulnerable at his groin. His mother was supposed to have bathed him in a special jow to toughen up his skin, or so the story goes. :rolleyes

Guest brnsknbrotha

Ok, so in both movies, his weakness was his balls?

I remember one of the movies, they were talking about him and they mentioned that was his weakness, while he did a kick.

So which one of the two? It sounds like the second one tho, men of the monastery.

Guest Chinatown Kid

Actually it happens to Fu Sheng playing Fong Sai Yuk in both Shaolin Avengers and Men from the Monastery. His weak spot is not his balls but worse, his rectum! :eek

Guest brnsknbrotha

Wow lma0!!! funny @#%$.

so whats the difference b/t those two movies, the both sound like the same @#%$ for some reason. i mean he plays the same character, dies the same way? what the?

Guest CLFNole

They are a bit of the same. In Shaolin Avengers the story is about Fong Sai Yuk and Hui Wai Kin, while in Men from the Monestary, Hung Hei Kwun and some others are involved but the more or less the same story about Fong Sai Yuk killing Lee Lo Fu and Hui Wai Kin smashing up the textile factory and killing the 2 Manchu teachers.

Guest jkaisen41

It's hard to tell, because both movies really got the same scenes, i was really flabbergasted the first time I saw MfM cuz it was almost the same...

If Chen Kuan-Tai is one of the 3 lead hero's then it is Men from the Monastery...

If the Movie is been told in flashbacks, then it is Shaolin Avengers...

if you could remember who survives of the hero's it would help... cuz Chen Kuan-Tai ain't played in SA and in MfM he survives... and in SA Chi Kuan-Chun (fights with a Pole) survives...

Archived