CDWOW Link Buy in £

Guest Monkey King 2000

Guest Monkey King 2000

I have gone to buy boxer from the temple using the CDWOW link and it used to allow me to change the dollar price to sterling, however, the final payment page does not allow me to do this anymore. Also I use Maestro and as it is in dollars it is not allowing me to choose this. Has anyone from the UK used the link recently? Any help would be very much appreciated.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sammofan

cd-wow.us now have this notice in the top right corner -

Please note:

This site can only be used for purchases made from the United States or Canada.

To view CD WOW! for your country please select a flag below

Guest Monkey King 2000

Thanks Sammofan, I tried in vain to click on the flag after clicking on the link, just in case this would work!! Unless anyone has any ideas looks like the Uk are back to £7.99 per Shaw DVD.

Guest Markgway

You're order should still go through at $9.99 even if you're outwith the USA. It worked for me last time I used that IOWA discount link. But the option to change currency has gone. So you can only use the link if you can pay in dollars. Maybe they're just trying to discourage cheeky bargain hunters like us? :P

Guest Monkey King 2000

Thanks Markgway, looks like I maybe using my wifes Visa card to pay in dollars. The bank did not put on an extra charge last time, however, I believe some banks do for buying in dollars.

Guest Chilly Bong

I just placed a couple of orders and they seemed to go through okay. With the current exchange rate it's too good not to.

Guest carl douglas

UK users should go to dvdtimes.co.uk. Click on the cdwow link from the SHOPPING section. All dvd's should be £1 off and CD's are 50p off. i.e Shaws are £6.99.

Guest Monkey King 2000

thanks carl douglas for the new link, will start using this once my dollar vouchers run out, which unfortunately is very soon! I tried seeing if it gave the same discounts for other sites like play.com and sendit.com, however, the prices seemed to be the same

Guest Markgway

The IOWA link is still a fair bit cheaper than the DVD Times voucher/affiliate link. I would only use a £ link if you can't pay in $.

Guest BrotherShaw

Can somebody post the latest discount link to cdwow? I'm reading this thread, but I'm kinda lost. I don't see any link, other than a reference to iowa discount link. Where's that? Thanx in advance.

Guest carl douglas

Just tried the link and it works. Ordered Joysales's Millionaire's Express for $9.95. As exchange is 2 to 1. Is only £5, where as uk site is £7.99. Mastercard will not charge commission on currency exchange.

Archived