LEGENDARY WEAPONS OF KUNG FU ,FROM IMAGE-IN ENGLISH

Guest daTOAD

Guest daTOAD

saw Legendary Weapons with eng. dub from Image at best buy. anybody own this? whats quality like. shouldve picked it up[$15], but was on a mission to find Showdown at Cotton Mill[$7] so passed. they only had two copies and i havent seen it at any of the other Best Buys-did i slip?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Legendary Weapons is one of my alltime faves, maybe second only to King Boxer in the Shaw Bros. library. Love that film to death.

Actually, I have a question for anyone that does own the Image version. Does the English language print include the actors' yells during the dight scenes? The one widescreen print I saw (bootleg) left it out. It's a weird trend with these Shaw releases and seems hit or miss depending on the title (and sometimes the release label).

Eastern Evil
saw Legendary Weapons with eng. dub from Image at best buy. anybody own this? whats quality like. shouldve picked it up[$15], but was on a mission to find Showdown at Cotton Mill[$7] so passed. they only had two copies and i havent seen it at any of the other Best Buys-did i slip?

Amazing - I just watched 'Showdown' This very morning. Finished watching it 20 minutes ago!

Pretty good movie. Not great, but I am glad I saw it.

I am almost running out of Shaw movies on my '1st time seen' list - it is depressing!

Is there a version to Showdown At The Cotton Mill where you can read the subs properly? .The one I have the subs are terrible.. or a decent dub, for it seems a good film. I simply cannot enjoy the version I have.

Archived