Boxer from the temple

Guest Ching li

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Live Wire

Begins a bit like a Kung Fu comedy but not as annoying as in Cat vs. Rat or Treasure Hunters. In the first hour the fights are not very serious but good anyway. The main actor is very acrobatic. This one has a better story than his other movies monkey kung fu and five superfighters but with some length too. In the end the story becomes tragic and the fights are great and a little bloody too. Sadly Kwan Feng fights only in the endfight. Recommended.

Guest gogalee

I felt that wong mei mei should be given some longer fighting exposure, she's one of those wasted female talents at sb, i watch her in master strikes, 5 superfighters, iron chain assassin & stroke of death (monkey kung fu) and shows us that she has the kung fu talent.

Guest Ching li

i can't wait to see the remastered version, i remember from my crappy vhs that wong mei mei sort of played the damsel in distress with very few kung fu skills, not as good as she usually displayed in other films. Imagine if she would have worked with lau kar leung, he would have really let her shine.

Guest tino

{spoiler}

Just watched this and I think its a pretty good worth owning movie. I was dissapointed in the end fight, he beat Kuan Feng too easily. Waited the whole movie to see him in action and he gets owned big time. Best fight was with the hired killer imo.

Archived