Lo Mang Expo - IMPORTANT CHANGES!

Guest teako170

Guest teako170

I have an important update for the Lo Mang event - especially for anyone who has made airline/hotel reservations. The event's dates are unfortunately going to be bumped a few weeks due to a scheduling conflict.

Lo Mang will be involved in the shooting of a new film for the first two weeks of August.

The event is still on. It has not be canceled. Only bumped to a later weekend in August.

These changes not only affect the attendees but everyone involved and I hope that this will turn out to be only a minor inconvenience.

I (or Richard Hopkins) will be posting updated info as soon as possible. I just wanted everyone who has made plans to attend to be aware of this upcoming change of venue dates.

Thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest monk sante

Thanks for the update.......................I was wondering what was going on with this event. 8)

Guest teako170

Okay here's the deal....

The new dates are Saturday, August 25th and Sunday, August 26th.

The fight choreography class will be held on Saturday and the banquet dinner will be held Saturday evening.

The expo will be held on Sunday.

Everything else is still the same (location, etc.)

There are still some tickets available for the fight choreography class, so if you're interested hit up Richard at director1666@aol.com

Archived