Big Bad Sis

Guest Graeme Noble

Guest Graeme Noble

Purchased this recently after hearing good reviews and also heard how there is a massive finale. That is true the finale is quite big however the fighting in this movie is not really martial arts, its more brawl style. However I enjoyed watching the movie, quite entertaining actually with some strong characters.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jmungus

watched it a while ago. not really my thing, but its a very decent movie hands down.

has its strenghts in how drama and action intertwine, creating a solid body of action movie for its time that is very well paced.

once again sun chung shows hes very multi-dimensionally thinking in how to create a flick.

it was only average fun for me, tho i`d recommend it to the sun chung completionists and fans of the mid-70s girl-revenger movies, i bet they ll love it. i like sister street fighter better. :\

Guest Stuntman Jules

Not a great Sun Chung femme fatale exploitation film with Chen Ping, THE SEXY KILLER's a way better example.

Guest ODH1

there's one where the main character simply kicks men in the balls till they die. maybe it was sexy killer? i remeber watching it and being like holy crap

Archived