Liu and Wu Jing in 5DV remake?

Guest Tosh

Guest Tosh

Just seen this at monkeypeaches, looks like Andy Lau has dropped out, thank god:\ , would seem to make more sense to get Kuo Chui, the man gets no love.

On the other hand, at least they got a couple capable actors, as much as I never cared for the sound of this, with Gordon attached perhaps LKL will get on the action direction?

Here's what Chui had to say in a interveiw with Russell I'm sure you've all read, about doing a 5dv remake, looks like he was half right...

KC: Great idea. I'd love to do that but nowadays the audience is very young and you need to have some singing stars or well known actors to open the film. Kung fu actors are nearly all finished except for Jackie Chan and Jet Li.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest killer meteor

Won Jin can be the Scorpion. He's got that part down to a T!

Some beautiful kung fu babe can be the Snake, as originally planned

Guest peringaten

You know what I'd really like... If they shot these remakes in Eastman Colour.

There's something about the quality of Eastman colour I just adore, further than just my love of Shaws... It has a classic sheen to it, and I'm sure would be adaptable to any trickery they could add in post-production...

It won't happen, but I reckon it would be preferable to any digital sheen recording techniques they might use in this instance...

Archived