TKAM vs 5EN

Guest teako170

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest teako170

You missed my point.

Wasn't comparing the 2 films at all but...

something they "supposedly" had in common. ;)

Brigadier Chow

Yeah, I remember reading that thread before I was even became a member. I know what you are getting at Teako, but in this case it has been confirmed by insiders at Celestial, not some rumor spread by fans. In any case I hope you turn out to be right. After all somebody convinced Celestial to a DVD release of 7 Man Army, and it originally was slated for VCD only. I would definitely get a VCD only release of TKAM, in a heart beat.

Guest teako170

I hear ya BC. One thing (everyone) must understand is that there are no insiders at Celestial. After all, this is not the CIA or KGB. The only thing Celestial has is "employees" and "employees" make mistakes everyday whether they work at Celestial Pictures or Chuck E. Cheese.

I've had phone conversations with some of these "employees" at Celestial and like any other big business, its nothing but a bureaucracy.

So, until a upper-hierarchy cat like Badri Masri or Ralph Marshall or William Pfeiffer gets an ezboard account, I'm not buying it.

Not saying this film is or is not getting made but I've seen too many rumors on this board over the last five years to swallow this.

So, what's the worst thing that could happen? I'm wrong and the rumors are confirmed as fact.

But then, that means no TKAM - and that actually would be a bad thing. :(

Guest daTOAD

so quick to defend TKAM ,missed your point. i see now8o . i guess if we know anything at all, its that we really know nothing.

Archived