Dear Celestial Pictures....

Guest teako170

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest venomchamber

:rollin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I LOVE THIS! :lol

GREAT WORK! THIS SHOULD GET THE POINT ACROSS! I ONLY HOPE THEY SEE IT! ;)

:rollin

Guest spannick

add: "A Bruce Li Film which is out on half a dozen DVDs in good Quality and NON-FRAMECUT Prints."

Please give me MASTERMIND, PAYMENT IN BLOOD and DEADLY ANGELS with Framecuts rather than a crap Bruce Li Movie.

Guest teako170

Got a little bored last night (back is out of whack and seeing a chiropractic for several weeks so nothing to do but surf) and was working on merging those two pics 7 had posted earlier.

Then I was like, hmmm, perhaps a message could be conveyed here. After all, a picture is worth a 1000 words.

Thanks for the feed guys. Glad you enjoyed it.

Guest monk sante

All this talk that "To Kill A Mastermind" isn't going to be released by Celestial, how much truth is behind this? Is this confirmed by the folks at Celestial? Where does it state this?:\

Guest sevenhooks

There's been a list released by Celestial that apparently shows the remaining films to be released.

TKAM is not on that list.

Also, Kermit said he spoke to someone over at Celestial who had confirmed it and stated that the film's poor condition was the reason.

Guest kermit

Maybe I'm lacking some inside knowledge because i havent sen TKAM but.......why are that silver fox's testicles speaking?

Guest sevenhooks

I always thought Hwang Jang Lee was Silver Fox.

But yeah, talking testicles... must be a new style.

:b

Guest teako170

Eghads! An 'art' critic. :lol

Hey, no talking penises in my pictures. The Maplethorpe gallery is up the block.

Actually, that's just where the word balloon wound up.

Either that, or I move it up and then I've wiped out the guy next to him.

Guest sevenhooks
The Maplethorpe gallery is up the block.

:x

I get sick to my stomach just thinking about dude's pictures...

Guest teako170
I get sick to my stomach just thinking about dude's pictures...
Ezboard must feel the same way because when I spelled his name correctly (Mapp...) and it hit preview, it would wipe out his name.

Guest rindge

Teako great job. This would make a killer t-shirt. Can we some? Better yet, I'll pay to make 5-10 and send them to the execs at Celestial. LOL. That would be a hoot, I'm dead serious though.

Guest rindge

I'm playing with zazzle and cafe press now. Can you somehow move the wang lung wei caption away from his crotch? Because you are correct I don't want to see his crotch - angry or not :-) Will the jpeg as is transfer well on the t-shirts?

What 3-4 execs at celestial would it make sense to send a t shirt to? I am not the graphics guy, but I'd want the t-shirt to be crisp and clear with its message.

Rindge

Archived