Valley Of The Fangs 70'

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Just watching it now. Lo Lieh, Fan Mei Sheng, (a cameo by) Chen Sing, and Kang Hua (I thought this guy's name was Tang Ching they look so alike is there some sort of mix up here?). Anyway great cast. Well choreographed fights. Some silly stuff here and there, but we'll see how it ends.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now where looking for the Iron Shield, we were in the middle of an all out brawl. Can't expect intelligent scripting in every Shaw film.

The dude with the dark blue clothes, what's his name? He's been in The Duel, The Magnificent Trio, he throws the knife that kills the deceased Ti lung's cheatin wife, what's this all time great character actor's name?

Some stupid plot holes, but still a well done film.

Almost finished.

What a great and unexpecting finale fight. Who's the guy playing the (arch rival) of Lo Lieh? he;s in most of Lo Wei's films, usually as a villian.

Li Ching is a harmless messenger appearently.

Pretty good film.

7/10 in my book.

Oh ya, Fang Mien has a bit part as well early in the film. What a great actor. He dosen't have to say anything. His facial expressions say more than words could convey.

Guest ironfistedmonk2003

I watched this today too, thought it was a decent movie. The sets stood out for me, they made great use of them in this film, I liked the tea house set especially.

Cheng Lei might be the guy in blue you are thinking of

The arch rival of Lo Lieh? The guy playing the leader of the Imperial guard is Wang Hsieh

Archived